Search results

1. Nikola

So how is everyone?

If some of you don't know me, I am Nikola, former member of GM staff and founder of the most checkered guild in PWO, Inferno Blaze. So, how is everyone? P.s; Bluerise, 3.2 is out, get it. mybb is a community divider and a cancer.
  2. Nikola

New light for PWO [VOTE HERE]

Luminance as server DEVELOPER. 1.) Works with C++ for a living and currently employed as software engineer and getting payed for it. 2.) Posses type of knowledge in areas where current staff sees no way out. 3.) Solves code issues with ease where current staff are baffling for ages to fix. 4.)...
  3. Nikola

This is why Admins should be minimum involved in banning

1. Player1 gave/borrowed several Pokemon around to people to battle with and showoff as he barely plays anymore. 2. Player1 needs 10 euros badly and he decides to convert PWO achievements into the money. 3. Player1 Is after stuff he loaned to people in order to increase the chance of selling by...
  4. Nikola

PWO Client Source Code

I want to hear people thoughts about something. What would you do if you are given latest PWO client source code with several extras (more up to date then 1.94A)? Are you skilled enough to read and understand VB code? Would you attempt to create or mod said client for general use or private use...
  5. Nikola

Revising the rating system in PWO

After noticing several topics lately where people gave their suggestion how to deal with players who tend to DC from a battle on purpose or not on purpose I decided to suggest new rating system for PWO. As you might know, we only have basic rating system for those. Players are often talking...
  6. Nikola

Pokédex completed

Ok so I finally completed the Pokédex...Caught every Pokémon available to a player and also evolved every Pokémon available for players (including some of the legend pokes). Took me some time and nerves to complete this objective. Personally..most troubles I had with are evolved Pokemon...
  7. Nikola

The game reset

-This is the most likely the last larger post I am writing. I was told numerous times from people I know that such suggestion are way to extreme and radical but no one told reasoning for such opinion. Anyway, I will explain what do I really mean when I say that the game needs purging. Let's get...
  8. Nikola

LEVEL 99 WOBBUFFET

Wobbuffet 98 to 99 caught on tape. Videos lagging a bit, forgot to adjust the frame rate. wI4QzXRYKZE
  9. Nikola

Obedience and Reputation system

Seeing that this game is going better and more professional alike several ideas came into my mind today. I wanted to bring this up to see how you are going to understand the whole thing and what are you opinions about it. Obedience system: -I am finding obedience system very flawless in...
  10. Nikola

Dragons Den Quest

-Recently I was thinking about Dragons Den. I really admire how it is revamped and it looks very nice at some point. But there are several things I am finding a bit weird. First off all quest itself is very easy to finish and anyone can enter it. Dragon's club is a very nice idea but...
  11. Nikola

Token store shiny Pokémon

-Recently someone got a shiny Pokémon from a token store. Can't recall anyone got them since long ago. I do agree that shiny Pokémon should be super rare and hard to get but there is one thing which doesn't fit in at all. So basically people are only donating for a shiny to get a shiny Pokémon...
  12. Nikola

Lost pokemon after transferring via guild bank

-Yesterday, (20437783) was transferred via guild bank to the account named "iHugo". Seems that Pokemon is on their account marked as released but they are not able to find it under released Pokemon. Hope this issue is going to be resolved soon. Thanks.
  13. Nikola

The Money

-I wanted to make this topic to hear other people opinions. Recently there is abnormal increase of illegal obtained pokemoney in game. People found a way how to exploit the client in order to get maximum amount of money in a matter of a seconds. Maximum amount of the money one man can hold is...
  14. Nikola

Removal of Ice beam from Frosslas

-I am curious how come that Ice beam from Frosslas wasn't removed from its moveset. Far as I know Frosslas isn't able to learn that move via playerdex any more. Same thing happened with Slaking's hammer arm and reversal a while ago. While changing it's moveset I lost reversal since there were...
  15. Nikola

Dragonite's outrage poll

I want to make people to give their opinion in here about Dragonite and its move called outrage. You may select up to 2 options. I am very curious if people are satisfied with current base power of 95 and accuracy of a 95%. Edited by Tecknician Poll was edited to reflect what I believe the...
  16. Nikola

Disconnects from battles

I want to open discussion about this issue in PvP battles. We all know that there's many situations when opponent DCes from battle. This is really annoying situation. Today 8 times few players have disconnected from battles. I can understand that there can be an network issue sometimes but we...
  17. Nikola

The end of Darcia

Well...took me some time to write topic like this. Strange things were happening with my account in a moment when I started to figure out things. I wasn't able to login in-game due to map loading issue...damn...Was so eager to play, trying to login few hours even whole day with no success. My...
  18. Nikola

Broken login

-I don't usually ask for a help but my issue started to be annoying. This started to happening few days ago. Everytime i want to login it says "Loading map x". I am trying to login whole morning but still nothing. Yesterday I managed to login after more then 1 hour of killing process. - I can...
  19. Nikola

Visual Critical?

I noticed dozens of time in battles when pokemons are fighting, sometimes they took more/less damage then a previous time. For example today my slaking got fainted by a 2 hydro pumps launched from starmie. Two battles before that he survived them both. Same pokemon, same owner and same stats...