The end of Darcia

Nikola

Youngster
Well...took me some time to write topic like this. Strange things were happening with my account in a moment when I started to figure out things. I wasn't able to login in-game due to map loading issue...damn...Was so eager to play, trying to login few hours even whole day with no success. My friends and guildmates were having a fun while I was prevented to hangout with them.

-I have no words to describe how I feel at the moment. I newer had idea that saving me will cost like this. I have sentimental attachment on this account and its name. In order to play again properly Darcia had to be banned due to policy when things are transferred like this. I can see now that we have done a good thing. At least I can play and be active. With that bug I wouldn't be able to do so. Don't worry I havent broke a single rule. This had to be done.

-I want to tell you through this message few things. Darcia will be no longer in-game. I am glad that I was able to hangout with you guys. I am happy that I can see people who were trained by me in my first guild doing very good today in PWO. That was my idea in a first place. Making handful of a good players among 100 of them are worthy. This period was so "explosive" for me. I had a nice progress and God knows where would be the end of me if I continued at this rate. Well...bad things happens and I am just a bit mad because everything I have done and achieved turned off in a blink of a eye. In a name of Darcia I am saying thanks to every member of staffs since they all had even 1 minute to talk with me. I can't say anything bad about anyone. So I will not mention names here since post would be to long how many of you are out there. I respect you all and I wish the best to everyone. I am going to be here on forums with this one sometimes. This is not end for me...this is beginning of a brand new adventure. I do have a new account named Kidman and my stuffs were saved thanks to Bluerise but I will need a bit time to get over it. I am going to get over it and I am sure everyone will help me out. If you need any help with price check, trades or you need some suggestions you are free talk with Kidman.

-Last thing I want to say. Don't let anyone scam and fraud you. Always be aware that there is someone who will attempt to do that. Not everyone is honest. And for cheaters and hackers: Think about what you are doing. You don't want to be so weak and cheat in order to get pixels. I always believed that people can change. So you aren't exception.
Farewell and wish you best luck. Darcia.

fableboy

thank god your pokes are safe
lol i was batling you i didnt knew that you were Kidman lol when i was batling you with kidman i thought about Darcia having same pokes same flygon faster then my sala and same slak faster them my char lol now i know that it was you.hope you new account brings you more luck and sucess

AlphaDoU

Darcia will be missed...
Until all know that Kidman is actually Darcia. :)

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Darcia with all his wins that was a cool record i wish u build them up again in kidman , best wishes to u dude

sagarpatel740

Website
www.facebook.com
miss u too THE Darcia
i have lost like many time but only one time i have won :)
well know Kidman is there THE evolve form of Darcia lol
i hope i can defeat your evolution XD 8)

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
well, another name in the friend list that wil be white forever :/ your account wil be missed dar :p but im sure kid will reach the same heights soon, very soon :)

Bad-News-dodo

:'( , the sad thing about this is your account , having done too much things on it , ur DD pass , mt.silver pass . 16 badges , cerulian cave , 1000 rep . the bright side is , we can still see u ingame and i will be glad to help u dar , lol , i will miss the name dar (MAD) , see ya on xat buddy . and dont worry u will kick my butt again in battles ::)

Blue_Wolf

The name Darcia will be missed,
And this all becouse of the map loading bug when loging in. its already anoying when you need to log in 10 times becouse of this but to be unable to log in..
Hope that with the rise of Kidman youre able to play and enjoy this game once again to its fullest. See you on xat ore as kidman ingame ;)

moltrestr

I got used to the name of Darcia :'( . I do not know how long it takes to get used to the name of Kidman . But I'm glad you're still with us :D... Goodluck with new account and Good luck battles with me ;D

Mega.S

Before i read this i have battle against Kidman, after battle i pm him and say 'i think i know you.. you are Darcia'... hehe
Maby i m a vident... ;)

GL in new account

420Macky

I will miss u darcia.. hope ur account will be recovered..
goodluck... i will miss ur kindness and coolness..

ZedgaGhost

Youngster
Banned
omg! kidman is darcia? hahah xD remember lol?
me in Battle Channel : Hi kidman
and u pmed me and ask me that
Kidman:hey, you know who am i?
:p :p :p
me:yea i know :)
kidman:who?
me:A player of Pwo! :p :p :p

hahah Lol xD!i never knew

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I still don't understand all of this, but I wish you well with your new guise.

Nikola

Youngster
Thanks for your support. Now it's time to start new adventures ;)