So how is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Youngster
If some of you don't know me, I am Nikola, former member of GM staff and founder of the most checkered guild in PWO, Inferno Blaze.

So, how is everyone?

P.s; Bluerise, 3.2 is out, get it. mybb is a community divider and a cancer.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Too much cancer , It has been a good while when someone used to revive the community for them. Now they won't have to create Hoenn again.

Franc92

Youngster
Nikola said:
If some of you don't know me, I am Nikola, former member of GM staff and founder of the most checkered guild in PWO, Inferno Blaze.

So, how is everyone?

Where are you idiot ❤

Arenya

Website
www.dezeen.com
Hi Nikola, long time no see! Funny how eventually we all return to look around and see what has become of PWO. It seems quiet, very different to the old xat days of 2009.

PkmnTrainerRed

Arenya said:
Hi Nikola, long time no see! Funny how eventually we all return to look around and see what has become of PWO. It seems quiet, very different to the old xat days of 2009.

Fond memories of '08-'10

Usleepybear

Nikola said:

So, how is everyone?

lmao...sup niko

The-Predator

Youngster
KP around here, no more MMOs for me, still checking some forums to see whats going on and see if I can find old friends, no luck tho. We all dead

Status
Not open for further replies.