Broken login

Nikola

Youngster
-I don't usually ask for a help but my issue started to be annoying. This started to happening few days ago. Everytime i want to login it says "Loading map x". I am trying to login whole morning but still nothing. Yesterday I managed to login after more then 1 hour of killing process.
- I can login with my ALT just fine. I transfered more then 232 pokemon yesterday since I was thinking that maybe amount of pokemons can cause "slow data loading" but result seems to be the same. I tried to park my character in less "crowded" map still nothing. After i press login black bolded "loading" letter appears and then it turns into normal white bold "Loading map" letters in less then 1 second. I tried to login from another PC/IP also nothing. I would like if someone can fix that issue. Thanks

420JLO

I always have the same problem on my main account, thought I was the only one so never said anything but always takes me at least 5 tries usually more if I want to play on my main account.

Tolixa

hi , my friend have found eevee and he caught it before the bug server at 19/11/2012 (20h30 gmt ) .
his name in game is : Skayder .

Skayder

Yo , Thanks Tolixa for you message ,

My Eevee was deleted After the bug at 21h30 GMT monday 19 november 2012...

Help me please thanks ;)

Nikola

Youngster
There was a huge rollback Tolixa and Skayder server wasn't saving. This is my topic where Im asking for a help. Don't want any confusion in here. Thanks for respecting.
And jlo you are lucky with 5 attempts. Sometimes it takes me more then one our. I hope someone will look into this because I already lost few very important trades and I am less active. This is beyond any measure now. I cant play properly. I smashed my 1080p monitor because i probably lost the most important trade in this 1500 hours of playtime on this account. Every time I log off same thing waits me when I am trying to login. Once again I hope someone is able to look into this. Thanks

Nikola

Youngster
And is there any reason why this would be a client issue or it is having a issues with map loading? Since it started to happen all of sudden. When I am stuck on Loading Map I am actually ingame but cannot proceed any further. Or server likes me but client itself is preventing me to go any further.

ThuGie

Website
thugie.nl
For the people who have this problem,
This has been known for a while now. and its a problem with the client not loading the map properly. nothing we can do atm.

Just try and try until you get in! give it some pauses though don't flood the server.

marcoraf27

:S I have the same problem too, sometimes I have to kill PWO.exe more than 20 times. that makes me give up on try to log in some times. that is so annoying that I want to smash my PC, is there anything that can be done in server or is it just client problem? can anyone help us ASAP?

red_legend

same issue here please need help nothing is working tried all the things client reinstall / anotehr pc / another ip / fast internet /transferring pokes to other acc / killing pwo.exe from task manager like 1000 more :-\ http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=16231

Nikola

Youngster
red_legend said:
same issue here please need help nothing is working tried all the things client reinstall / anotehr pc / another ip / fast internet /transferring pokes to other acc / killing pwo.exe from task manager like 1000 more :-\ http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=16231

Looks like the same issue I am having atm. I doubt that client itself and its way of processing things changed lately. Something must have triggered this. Still don't know how client recognizes specific account and blocks it. I agree that client sucks but I am sure that something is blocking map loading. Is something wrong in way of processing maps? I was ingame today but it crashed so I have tried to login since 11 pm and now is almost 1 am and still nothing. It's already 1 am and I feel a bit a bit sleepy, even if I manage to login i wil be there maybe 15 mins. Only things i saw and heard in those 2 hours is "loading map saffron city" and several rain drops followed by a thunder. Rain sound and that loading screen looks awesome but I am sure that I can experience others things suchs as walking, battling with friends and others. I even forgot how that looks like.