Search results

1. A

Other Region Starter

Hey guys, I wanted to say that, can we not be allowed to get the starter of other region, like if we start from kanto and chose char, then atleast we can expect to get starter of johto which except cynda, so that players can get starters from both regions... There can be quest, interesting...
  2. A

Pokemon: Golem or Rhydon

Well lots of people have different views on selection of whether Rhydon or Golem which is better with current situations... Golem has better def,spdef, spd while Rhydon has better atk... Btw, A moment came when I was battling Rhydon it was freshly came in, so I decided to take out my Golem to...
  3. A

Neg EXP Clarification

I want to clarify something and also want myself to be clarified.. I see many Staffs telling that neg exp is a visual error and if for eg, charmeleon evolved at lvl 16 has -15162/5129 then it means equivalent to 0/20291. So this explanation seems wrong to me as then at next lvl i.e. from 17 to...
  4. A

Geodude question

Just a Question related to pokemon geodude..: Is geodude really completely immune to electric attacks, I have seen two episodes in anime in which pikachu's thunder attack killed geodude, one is between ash and brock at pewter gym and another is in hoenn first gym at rustboro city between ash and...
  5. A

Farewell All!!

Hello Friends, I am going to leave this PWO, not forever but for some period due to my final 12th Standard Board Examinations and later entrance exams of different colleges, so I will be busy in studies, if I got selected in good college then will return in june or july, anf if not then after...
  6. A

Server off shown by client

I am trying to login server since half an hour and there has been occuring same problems, Server Status sometimes shows 2-3 places empty, I press login and then client shows me server is off, while server is on and then it goes full. It is showing me off since half an hours... Here's ss showing...
  7. A

Few membership questions

Dear Sir, One Question: Do this line in Playerdex means that by membership our rate of finding HRs increases by 300%, i.e. if it is 1/1000 now and after membership it will be 1/3( sorry if my calculations are wrong.) 2nd Question: Do i need to register on paypal to donate?
  8. A

New Font Error

I have got a new error in chat box: I am facing this since many days. See the fonts are overflowing.
  9. A

Solution to problem of New trade

Since it seems that makers of new PWO software has just changed the skin not placement of buttons. The buttons are still there where it was in earlier version. Might thery fix it later, But i have short solution now. Solution: 1. Go To Pokemon World Online Folder in Program Files 2. Go to...
  10. A

Amazing Pokemon: Castform

Hey I was searching for pokemons that I don't know, and I found amazing Castform, a 4 in 1 poke. It get converts to fire type in sunny day, water type in rainy day, and ice type in snowy days, and rest of time a Normal Pokemon. It has all 3 powefull attacks: Hydropump, Fire Blast, and Blizzard...
  11. A

Want some help from GM

Hey, can any of GM or DEV or ADM lower level of my Dragonite lvl 99 to level 72 plz I really want level 72 one but can't get by trading or selling as mine has some bad spd. So please help any of you. If yes then I can tell you the ID of it.
  12. A

Request to extend Festive Town.

Sir, I am here to request you to extend the last date of this event, because as I am in South Eastern part of Asia, most of the time in day are spent in downtime of game, so I didn't get enough time to collect 100 stolen goods. Please if its last date can be extended that will be really great...
  13. A

Some reasons, that I want to know.

Just curious to know about: Can anybody tell me why do server gets crashes and how? How do they fix it? How do more than one servers brings more problems? Since all staff members live in different countries, how do they restart same server?
  14. A

Closed

Extremely sorry for this post, I just forgot that I asked this earlier too. As I don't know how to delete posts, so plz any staff member can delete this one.
  15. A

Want your view

I want to know something, is brackets from challonge good, or any other site has better bracket options, with custom backgrounds? Is my own made bracket Christmas Cup better than both? Please do tell me. I want your views on this topic.
  16. A

Any new event?

The website is changed again to Winter Snow type, Is there going to be any new event? I hope it to happen. And also I want to share this great pic of all pokemons till Sinnoh. WOW!!
  17. A

Connection Refused

Sometimes, when i try to logion, my PWO client says, that there is already a user with same name in gameoooo and eoveno some times it says connection refused already logged..
  18. A

Junior Cup Promotion

Anybody here with lvl 70 pokes or below and want to participate in any tournament cup but cant due to low levels, Then there is a Golden opportunity for you all, there is an Junior Christmas Cup organised by me, just put your names by reply at that topic in Unofficial events. The prizes are...
  19. A

PWO to become more colourful

These colourful maps of Soul Silver and there animations.. WOW.. I would like it to be implemented in PWO too.
  20. A

Bored with Server Down

I got very much bored with this game being offline whole day. Last time also when i went to play there were bugs of Green and Black Maps... Wishing game to come soon so as I can start my Junior Christmas Cup and its promotion...