Farewell All!!

ash.catchem

Youngster
Hello Friends,

I am going to leave this PWO, not forever but for some period due to my final 12th Standard Board Examinations and later entrance exams of different colleges, so I will be busy in studies, if I got selected in good college then will return in june or july, anf if not then after next year will surely return.

I will miss my all friends specially supriz, maadoo, ramysterious, future_sight, rhyperior999, Fadoka_1 and others too....
I had very good time here, started on 17th October 2011, with very few friends, and then this game became a habit which I can never leave. This was the first pokemon game that I ever played and I liked it the most. Thanks to all Devs for all exciting events mostly Haloween Event and other staffs for helping whenever I was in need. I had done almost all quest here except Dragons Den, which I will do when I return...

Sorry to anyone If I ever hurted you.

I will depart as soon as my cup finishes and all prizes are distributed, but sometimes I will come on forums(rarely).
Hope when I return, I would see a lot of changes here.
See you All Later,
Bye.

I

inileater

Another great trainer leaves us for the path of reality, i wish you luck!

supriz

Youngster
OK kiddo hope u study well..
best of luck with ur exams..
mmm.. i was too thinking of taking some break from PWO as my exams is tommorow but couldnt cos im soo addicteed LOL
(some private words in hindi: acche si pado vai.. distinction leke aau!!)

ash.catchem

Youngster
supriz said:
OK kiddo hope u study well..
best of luck with ur exams..
mmm.. i was too thinking of taking some break from PWO as my exams is tommorow but couldnt cos im soo addicteed LOL
(some private words in hindi: acche si pado vai.. distinction leke aau!!)
@supriz: sirf distinction hi nahi 90% above lana hai yaar

and thx to all for your wishes, cya friends.

ash.catchem

Youngster
My cup ended, but I will online for few days as I participated in some cups, as soon as they gets over I leave this PWO, around 20th Feb.

ash.catchem

Youngster
ok friends bye now, my all works left in PWO has been done.. Miss you all..

Bye... :)

Shall meet you later..

C

Calvie

I never knew you, considering I joined the day you left, but I wish you all the best for the future, I hope your exams go well and good luck with all those draining college interviews!  :)