• 2. No I dont think there is need for that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Yes it can be implemented but this one is also Ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ash.catchem

Youngster
These colourful maps of Soul Silver and there animations.. WOW..
I would like it to be implemented in PWO too.

N

nethoinkz

PWO has only two colors. green and black.  8)
I suggest its better if they fix that first. and also the broken moves.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
The maps are fine as they look now, what would be the point of going and remapping everything ingame no its looks more colourful? It would just be time wasted and there are many other things that actually need doing before something like this would even be considered.

ash.catchem

Youngster
Ok if old map can't be changed then,
But the atleast the new maps that are coming.. they can be ..
Because maps of Soul Silver is too awesome and attractive.. I liked that that's why i said..

D

dracoattacker

They are (probably) making Hoenn maps. You must wait till PWO do things theirselfs. Also, this should be moved to the "suggestions" forum, since this is a suggestion.

Also ash, I see your spamming a bit, like making topics with things that you can just search, and replies that don't have ANYTHING to do with the topic itself. Are you trying to get a lot of posts or something?

Saric

Youngster
dracoattacker said:
They are (probably) making Hoenn maps. You must wait till PWO do things theirselfs. Also, this should be moved to the "suggestions" forum, since this is a suggestion.

Also ash, I see your spamming a bit, like making topics with things that you can just search, and replies that don't have ANYTHING to do with the topic itself. Are you trying to get a lot of posts or something?
A lot of the maps can't be done/are not supported because of problems with the editor not supporting or not having the tiles for hoenn.

D

dracoattacker

Saric said:
dracoattacker said:

A lot of the maps can't be done/are not supported because of problems with the editor not supporting or not having the tiles for hoenn.

And this is your answer...

Ok, it wasnt exactly, but it is at least one answer answered. :D

ash.catchem

Youngster
dracoattacker said:
I am extremely sorry if this was spamming, but I am new here, so I just expressed my views, I though PWO talk is a place where we can post our ideas like wall in facebook.
Sorry if that is spamming, I didn't meant that..

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
ash.catchem said:
dracoattacker said:
I am extremely sorry if this was spamming, but I am new here, so I just expressed my views, I though PWO talk is a place where we can post our ideas like wall in facebook.
Sorry if that is spamming, I didn't meant that..
Well, theres nothing wrong with making topics for ideas/suggestions or things you want to share etc (like this topic :) ), but making multiple topics on the same thing is bad, the reason I closed the other topic for this. Also, making topics about things that have already been asked many times is bad, and will often be closed/deleted when a staff member sees them.

And yes, posting off topic replies on topics is bad too, as its spammy and annoys people. So yeah, forums =/= Facebook walls :)