Pokemon: Golem or Rhydon

ash.catchem

Youngster
Well lots of people have different views on selection of whether Rhydon or Golem which is better with current situations...

Golem has better def,spdef, spd while Rhydon has better atk...

Btw, A moment came when I was battling Rhydon it was freshly came in, so I decided to take out my Golem to check out if it is good for Rhydon, even my Golem was lvl 95 and Rhydon was lvl 99, I was able to defeat Golem in 2 atks just because of speed, so I think speed matters the most, and My choice is Golem, here is screenshot also for that battle...

Also like to get your views...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    228.5 KB · Views: 803
G

.....................................................GIGALITH FTW nope not really

G

I want to say Golem, based on stats.
But on the same time Rhydon has a better moveset.

It depends on how you want to use your pokemon. Will it only take out those who are weak to Ground attacks, then your Golem with a Earthquake-spamming will be enough. But a Rhydon has a more spread out moveset with Megahorn, Earthquake, Stone Edge and Horndrill to finish off those who are off those who are a difficult opponent type.

In the end I consider Rhydon the winner because how it can handle fighting many different types, and the difference in stat isn't that big between Golem and Rhydon.

maadoo

ash rhydon is better because of it s different functions in battle , for example you ll find that extra boost in attack very useful against the likes of slaking , a gd rhydon can kill a slaking where as golem is not certain to , the only time that golem beats rhydon is when they are acttually against each other because golem has better speed. not to mention the huge 25 difference in hp which can make a big difference in battles. if you want to compare them proparly both golem and rhydon can take out any fire type , but rhydon is better at killing dragos, slakings tauros ..... even sometimes tyranitar ( when he is a bit weakened rhydon can ko him in one earthquake) also rhydon can take out almost all phychick types ( except exegcutor of course and meta) because it has megahorn . add to that the posssibility of rhyperior being in game in the near future.