Request to extend Festive Town.

Do you want to extend the date of festive town event?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doesn't Matter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ash.catchem

Youngster
Sir, I am here to request you to extend the last date of this event, because as I am in South Eastern part of Asia, most of the time in day are spent in downtime of game, so I didn't get enough time to collect 100 stolen goods. Please if its last date can be extended that will be really great.

I think some other players also want to extend the date, so whoever want this, can vote to this by replying.

Not everyday we get quests to get eevee's evolution as reward, but new players can get registration day 1 or 2 days later also. This is not selfishness.

Seth

The poll speaks for itself.

No.

Plans to remove access to Festive town are during the registration period. You still have three days to collect Icy Essence/Stolen Goods.

ash.catchem

Youngster
This is not good, the game is offline whole day( just online for few minutes), how can we collect now, I can't wake up at night to play.
Please extend this event, due to server problems we are not able to play this event properly.

Seth

ash.catchem said:
This is not good, the game is offline whole day( just online for few minutes), how can we collect now, I can't wake up at night to play.
Please extend this event, due to server problems we are not able to play this event properly.
Everyone else seemed to have collected their prizes fine.

The event will not be extended.

Kaiko

Youngster
Seth said:
ash.catchem said:
Everyone else seemed to have collected their prizes fine.

The event will not be extended.

Most of the event, the server worked fine. It hardly crashed.. It only started crashing recently. When the event first started, it worked fine. Which was back on like the 26th.. It only started crashing again the other day, from what ive noticed. Whenever I was around, before that, it didn't.

Also, the event wasn't supposed to happen in the first place. But we gave you guys a christmas/winter event anyway. Why would we extend it, so the new players can do the event? Did we do that when registration happened after the halloween event? no, we didn't. So it wouldn't be fair to do it now. You are worried about new players missing it, when new players after the halloween event missed out on things too. This group of new players will miss out on a eevee. The one from october missed out on spiritomb.. Which to me, is more important then a eevee..

Also, as Seth had said, Every one else has seem to collect the items in time. I am just now finishing up getting the last 3 stolen goods I need. The only people who are behind, are the ones who didn't know the event existed. Which isn't our fault, or the servers fault. Seeing as their is a forum post about the event, and everyone kept talking about it. They could also be behind if they don't have time to do the event, which again, isn't our fault, or the servers fault. If you don't have time, you make time. It's your fault if you don't do so.

On a side note, there is still three days to complete the event. I started the event three days ago, because at first, I saw no need for me to do it, but then I decided to get the eevee through the event, and am just finishing the stolen goods quest. So it is possible that you can get the items required in time. I didn't of course hunt for icy essences, like people are doing. But, the point still remains, there is three days left of the event. A lot of people are finishing up, if they haven't already. It is possible for you to finish in time.

I personally don't want the event to be extended, Everyone should just be happy it happened in the first place. Because it wasn't going to. Until we decided to make it happen, at last minute..

Like I said, the server has been working well for the most part. The most Ive seen it hasn't crashed a lot during this event like you said. It isn't down ALL day, like you stated. It has been up most of the day, as of late.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Do you know a reason its not going to be extended, it might be shocking, but its true:

This was a Christmas event, it's not Christmas anymore! O:

EDIT

And to everyone else, there is no need to make topics for the exact same thing, they will just be locked.

Kaiko

Youngster
Chocobo7 said:
Do you know a reason its not going to be extended, it might be shocking, but its true:

LOL. Love that reason. =p

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

I vote to extend Christmas. Halp [GM]Santa keep Christmas going longer!

P.S. Where's my shiny new laptop?

mad30

Youngster
Not sure how long it's suppose to be out for, but the Halloween event went WAYYY to long. I'd prefer not another repeater.

gokulthegr8

i agree on wat ash.catchem says..people are collecting their guds fine..i agree..but thats in other parts of country..wat abt countries where d server is mostly off during days and on when we r abt to sleep?..its not fair is it?..:/ i also request the event to be extended a bit longer..till 9th or 10th atleast..:)

P.S..Thanks for making dis wonderful Event..:)

8ugs

There is no requesting...

It won't be extended, lol.

gokulthegr8

@vital..plz dont be selfish..if u got an eevee let others get it too..i kno u worked hard for it..and i am waking up durin nytes to do d quest..it is very hard if u c it from my point of view as wel..!!

8ugs

gokulthegr8 said:
@vital..plz dont be selfish..if u got an eevee let others get it too..i kno u worked hard for it..and i am waking up durin nytes to do d quest..it is very hard if u c it from my point of view as wel..!!

I think you're being selfish actually... why would the staff want an event be open simultaneously with registration? It's their decision to close it whenever they want. :/ No amount of requesting is gonna stop that, if that's what they ultimately want.

Hell, they could close the event in 30mins, and there'd be nothing anyone could do about it. I'm not keeping you from getting eevee at all. o_O And I doubt many others reading this will find me selfish. I'm just stating facts is all.

Kaiko

Youngster
gokulthegr8 said:

NO ONE is stopping you from getting the eevee.. She simply stated her opinion as well as facts. It's not her fault you don't have time to do the event.. So she technically isn't stopping anyone. How her saying that is being selfish, I'll never know. When she simply stated what MULTIPLE people have said before.. So many people said it wont be extended.

luigi55

You know what i have to say about "not staying up at night to play to do the quest"? I've stayed up until 4am EST playing this event since it came out. So i honestly don't see the problem with staying up.

But either way. The date is not debatable, sorry, not gonna happen. Have a Nice Day :)

Kaiko

Youngster
luigi55 said:
You know what i have to say about "not staying up at night to play to do the quest"? I've stayed up until 4am EST playing this event since it came out. So i honestly don't see the problem with staying up.

But either way. The date is not debatable, sorry, not gonna happen. Have a Nice Day :)

People who even started the event late have a chance of finishing the event and getting the eevee... I was one of those people and now have flareon. =p

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
I agree with people saying NOT to extend the event. I started this quest late, and even after that I STILL couldn't get on for days because my map would never load. I still made it in plenty of time. From my personal experience, if people tried hard enough they could STILL get the eeveelution. (They might have to stay up a bit late, however)

ash.catchem

Youngster
Ok, I take my words back, because by voting it seems that most of people don't want it to be extended.
I'll try to finish it by 6th.

Status
Not open for further replies.