Other Region Starter

ash.catchem

Youngster
Hey guys,

I wanted to say that, can we not be allowed to get the starter of other region, like if we start from kanto and chose char, then atleast we can expect to get starter of johto which except cynda, so that players can get starters from both regions...
There can be quest, interesting quest, to obtain that other starter, and after completing that quest you may be offered to chose any type of two whose starter you don't have.. :) ;) ..

Would like to know your views...

Merse

Youngster
I like the idea. But that would mean that the 6 starters could be taken from the token pokemons because fulfilling the quest would supply the market with them.

Glaceon01

Banned
I don't mind the idea, but pwo wishes to fallow the same kind of system as the original games to some extent this being one of those cases.

ash.catchem

Youngster
Glaceon01 said:
I don't mind the idea, but pwo wishes to fallow the same kind of system as the original games to some extent this being one of those cases.
But i think, don't know for sure, but have read in bulbapedia, that after defeating either blue or red, OAK gives us one starter in HG n SS, so there is in original game..
Tel me if i am wrong...

Glaceon01

Banned
If I'm not mistaken pwo doesn't fallow the silver or gold games..I could be wrong, but in HG/SS I believe that's true so as I said I wouldn't mind the idea, but why go through the trouble when there's the trade system lol.