Search results

1. I

Shiny rate change

i don't agree with this. i pay for my membership and i paid for it because of the shiny increase and it's probably the reason others have bought membership too. when membership is mentioned, it's mentioned about the shiny chance increase. when shinies are brought up, people are told to buy...
  2. I

Introducing Mt Silver.

i think the molten feather quest is bugged or something? because i've fought/talked to all the NPCs and didn't lose either and i only found one feather which was in a random spot, not by an NPC. i've tried relogging and refreshing and checking my bag, wasn't there. i've seen others with this...
  3. I

Small Graphic Changes Big Differences!

you can change the colour of your font, just like you can change your pwo skin. you might not be able to change it to multiple colours like you're saying but if you go to your skin folder and click "settings" (it opens in notepad usually) you can fool around with the colours there instead of...
  4. I

Pokemon Money Drops

i don't agree with you on how pokemon should hold items so we have to catch them. with how hard it is to get money and a decent amount of money if you don't have anything to sell, continuing to buy pokeballs to catch a pokemon for a dragon scale or a metal coat, etc. is just a waste of money...
  5. I

List Your Favorite Pokemon!

1. munchlax 2. duskull 3. banette 4. slowking 5. electabuzz those are what came to my mind first. it's hard to pick a "top 5" because i have a few favourites but those will do.
  6. I

HR encounters

i agree with this. say you go hunt for elekid and you're in power plant what? a couple hours and then you go some where else and hunt. any pokemon you run into on another map, hunting something else could have been an elekid because of the chances. if you stayed in one spot and hunted for a few...
  7. I

[Suggestions] Traveling

i don't see an issue with the traveling now. the bike we have now is fine and so is the walking. maybe in the future, add one new bike/new shoes maybe to make you go faster but there doesn't need to be like 4 different kinds of each. i just honestly don't see a problem because it isn't like the...
  8. I

HR encounters

currently: sneasel glalie snorlax dratini (had to kill) houndour elekid koffing duskull skarmory heracross lapras i think that's it besides like carvanha and spheal but eh, easily a VR instead of HR. i've also found pokemon that were HR in certain areas like ditto, onix, etc. but VR in other...
  9. I

You're already logged in on another server !

i'm also having this issue. :-\
  10. I

How to donate to PWO with paypal

if a message comes up and it's not in english, you should just translate it using google translator or something to figure out what you're doing wrong then. if it's in english, post the message here and people can help better. oh and btw, i'm pretty sure when you put the amount it has to be like...
  11. I

How to donate to PWO with paypal

you have to put the amount you want to donate at the top and then click the orange button under the sum in USD and then you can log into your paypal.
  12. I

Stop. Just STOP IT.

no matter if you're a girl, dude, whatever you identify as, you shouldn't be feeling uncomfortable when all you want to do is enjoy a game like everyone else. people who make you feel anything but joy or w/e when playing a game or on anything really are ridiculous. i think it's worse on games...
  13. I

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

mine was an S caterpie. i got it within my first 5 hours of playing on this account.
  14. I

Single Theme teams

i don't have a single theme team (although this might change, probably will) but if i did, it would probably be a theme that isn't used too much from what i've seen so far but could be wrong. maybe ice, steel, dark, fighting and normal. people don't seem to use those types too much as a whole...
  15. I

offline every day at this time?

meh yeah, i noticed that too. between about 9 PM - 12 AM EST it goes offline. kind of boring when you stay up late but what can you do? admins/devs gotta sleep too~
  16. I

Question here

Yes I said, because I think him problem is that. If not in that, them I Idk. he didn't have an issue. he just was wondering if the place you make your password has anything else for you to do in that building besides make a password but it doesn't.
  17. I

Question here

you can't do anything more there, only make your password. you have to go to saffron (kanto) or goldenrod (johto) to trade. he said nothing about having issues making a password.
  18. I

What makes a pokemon epic or uber?

shiny? also you can look at this thread for information about epic/uber pokemon. http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10003
  19. I

Playerdex: Logo Competition

new logo looks cool. congrats to the winner.