You're already logged in on another server !

ma7freak

A few minutes after the server was back up again it was offline again aswell. Then after a few seconds it went up again, so I wanted to log in and I got this "Connection refused. You're already logged in on another server !" message. Would anyone restart the server again please ? :(

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Thats not the problem, even if we would restart it for one person. However, a usual fix for this is to log in then out of Playerdex

G

It's the same way for me as well. Also to close it I have to end the process with task manager.

SKRILL3XX

good thing im not the only one im sure theyre fixing it.... love this game

G

Alright just a theory, when it routes you from the default server to sapphire, it does it right away. Before I had to click login before this happened. Maybe it's stuck there before it switches over?

Laaf25

same problem where are the Gms ? a lot of people with this problem

SKRILL3XX

if anybody has their game load up fine after suffering from the black "loading" plzz post so i know its getting cured

G

though other people can log on so the server is not down.. or at least not completely? :S

SKRILL3XX

im just glad to see that its a big error and not just my account that makes me feel way better id hate to lose all my poke :( id die lol

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Mitavis said:
Alright just a theory, when it routes you from the default server to sapphire, it does it right away. Before I had to click login before this happened. Maybe it's stuck there before it switches over?
The "Default Server" option is just placeholder text before the client loads the server listing. At present Sapphire is the only server used by the game itself.