Single Theme teams

neodestruct

muahahahhahaha Neodestruct here. some of you may see me in game, why im starting this post? well im curious to see who many people love single theme teams. i started forming my Psychic team shortly after my second gym battle. i want you guys who love single teams to post below with your team your using. it can be any kind of cray theme not necessarily single elements or anything. can be a bird pokemon team, or all single pokemon team doesnt matter.besides this gives me something to do while server is down. look forward to seeing the teams.

Ragus

Well since game is down I guess I'll post to lol I don't know why but I really like the poison type. Its true poison types are alot of times hard to play, but while its not the easiest thing I find it most enjoyable.

InvisibleMonsters

i don't have a single theme team (although this might change, probably will) but if i did, it would probably be a theme that isn't used too much from what i've seen so far but could be wrong. maybe ice, steel, dark, fighting and normal. people don't seem to use those types too much as a whole single theme team and maybe that's because there's only a few select "power" pokemon used for pvp with those types, they have broken moves or bad moves or there aren't many of those type of pokemon available right now in the game. either way, doing that and making those with pure ice, pure steel, etc. would be a good challenge or just having pokemon with at least half that type would be cool too.

crenel

Youngster
I played through Pokemon Platinum with an all Bug-type team and through Pokemon HeartGold with a rain dance team. I'm playing through Pokemon Black with Dark types. In PWO my player account has many water and ice types, and another one of my player accounts has all electric types.

I'm not very good at Pokemon games.

Dovee

Youngster
its easiest to have an all water team in pwo
you could probably figure out an all normal team
all dragon team would be strongest except theres only 5 dragons available in pwo

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
All ground would be good too. Rhydon/Golem/Pupitar, Camerumpt, Steelix, Swampert, Flygon and NidoK/Claydol. o_O
Gonna try and get these things soon now. :)

neodestruct

glad for all the input and good info and limited pokes/ theme ideas, i suggest putting them into action of course. gotta love the team useless future_sight. haha . i hope in the future i may start a guild for these type of passionate trainers, though i wont limit u to a single theme of course. it would be fun what ideas people come up with.

xNovoxx

I have an all water team
S Kingdra, S Gyarados, Feraligatr, Starmie, Lapras and Swampert

Also an all psychic team
Starmie, Exeggutor, Mew, Slowbro, Gardevoir and Metagross (alakazam not lvl 99)

I also used to have an all Steel team for lvl 50's and I put in effort in making it lvl 99 but then quit
Aggron, Skarmony, Metagross, Scizor, Magneton, Steelix.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Team useless, ey? Might I suggest wobbu and Unown replacing the Meta and Kakuna, cause Meta/kakuna can actually learn useful moves. :V

Dragonshalo16

i prefer an all normal type team since people overlook some of their stronger attacks,and they're only weakness is against fighting type pokes so..

G

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a single theme team, but I'm working toward an all HR team :p

neodestruct

hmmmm i dunno i must consult some of my associates on that judgment alec, although that is a viable theme. hmmmm u shall be judged soon, ill let you know haha

xNappa

Dovee said:
all dragon team would be strongest except theres only 5 dragons available in pwo

Go Go Dragons! Dx so what if thers only 5? you can use multiple :D?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80

^ perfect example Warning this video contains language not suitable for young viewers >>

Saric

Youngster

xNappa

Saric said:
xNappa said:
Dovee said:

Go Go Dragons! Dx so what if thers only 5? you can use multiple :D?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80

^ perfect example Warning this video contains language not suitable for young viewers >>
yeah but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZFV_WooXc0

Dat cloyster ~.~ loool

Dragonshalo16

Why does everyone disregard Kingdra. -.- I feel bad for that unwanted/unloved, dual type water/dragon,poke :'(