First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

KstersSlade

My first one I caught was S zubat with no membership, but lost it when everyones data was set back like a week when all that bad stuff was happening lol.

My first shiny with membership was S golbat, now S crobat that looks awsome.

psychosamm

Youngster
My first shiny was a S Magnemite, no membership or anything. I was quite happy :D

One sad story was that I ran from S Magikarp a few days ago... :'(

Dragonshalo16

My first was found while safari'ing for an eveee.S Furret,even though not the strongest,i use it in my lvl 50 tournament team. :p

PsychoticSylph

Ihateitplz_by_IloveItplz.png

My first Shiny was a hot pink rat!
( S Furret )

Got it just by walking casually across Johto in the grass with membership.​

PokemonMaster13

Guys can i ask something?'I don't know what shiny pokemon is...You can just find them as normal pokemons and what's the difference between them?

spchronic

My first shiny was s golbat hahah i dont have much luck with shiny, with member i dont caught any s rare yet :/ only s commun.

EPvPArby

PokemonMaster13 said:
Guys can i ask something?'I don't know what shiny pokemon is...You can just find them as normal pokemons and what's the difference between them?

Shiny is a super rare version of that pokemon.
It also has (more or less) the best stats of it's kind(that pokemon)

My first shiny was a Sandshrew :D I was happy as hell :3

Merse

Youngster
PokemonMaster13 said:

It also has different colors, an S before its name and it constantly sparkles, so it's hard to confuse with a normal poke :D

Koriban

Spearow, then an Grimer.

Those are the only shinies I've found so far xD

PokemonMaster13

Ty for the information!And you just find Shinies just randomly?And no list says where they are eh?All Pokemon has a shiny version and can be found everywhere???????????

Claire

Yes PokemonMaster, the chances are totally random upon each encounter. Imagine a 8,192 (changes upon membership) sided die, one side has the shiny on it. Each roll of the die gives you a chance. A very small one, but a chance none the less. Location does not matter.

Also my first shiny I caught was a Doduo in the Safari Zone. :D

kurtisbmx

lost track of how many shinys i have found i was finding at least 2 a day a one point ,my first was shiny slowpoke, my brothers was a shiny shelder -_-

G

My first shiny came yesterday, a spearow. A few later zubat and then a Bellsprout. :3

G

I just wished it were at least a Pokemon under them I like...x3
I don't like every of those 3 and I'm not far enough in the game to trade so...actually they have no value to me. x3
Also I killed the ZZubat by accident. >: