Question here

G

I just came to Celando City in Kanto and some NPC ask me do I wanna join KeeboCorp Secure Trading and Transportation ,can somebody say me what is that? :(

Nikola

Youngster
MrLuka said:
I just came to Celando City in Kanto and some NPC ask me do I wanna join KeeboCorp Secure Trading and Transportation ,can somebody say me what is that? :(

In Celadon City you have to make 5 characters "trade" password in order to trade with other players. You can trade with them in Saffron union room located in Saffron Pokecenter.

G

I make my password and when i go to that security man stan to let me in nothing happens he just say "indetification please" ,so here i can just make my password nothing more?

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
MrLuka said:
I make my password and when i go to that security man stan to let me in nothing happens he just say "indetification please" ,so here i can just make my password nothing more?
Password can only be of 5 numbers.

InvisibleMonsters

MrLuka said:

you can't do anything more there, only make your password. you have to go to saffron (kanto) or goldenrod (johto) to trade.

narutofoxLT said:

he said nothing about having issues making a password.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
narutofoxLT said:

he said nothing about having issues making a password.[/quote]
Yes I said, because I think him problem is that. If not in that, them I Idk.

InvisibleMonsters

narutofoxLT said:
narutofoxLT said:

he said nothing about having issues making a password.
Yes I said, because I think him problem is that. If not in that, them I Idk.[/quote]

he didn't have an issue. he just was wondering if the place you make your password has anything else for you to do in that building besides make a password but it doesn't.