Search results

1. darkdane

The Dane-ger is back

Hey everyone, It's me Dane and I'm back baby~ I wanted to see how things are going here and everything. I met some people in a chat that talked to me in another game and they mentioned you guys miss me, so I wanted to drop by. If this is true, I'll come back on the date September 20th... Hope to...
  2. darkdane

A Bittersweet goodbye...

Well... as of all that have known, I haven't been active for a month or so and I would like to say that I'll be leaving most likely for awhile or possibly for good. I've been in between many choices in staying and leaving for quite a while but never really expected leaving. I have my reasons...
  3. darkdane

Guess who's Birthday it is?

Guess who's birthday it is? This Guy!!! :)) :)) :)) *Edit* I noticed I made this a day late yesterday, the time was more then my original time so it made it a day more.
  4. darkdane

This may be a shock...

This may be the last thing you guys might have thought would happen but, I think I'm not coming back... I love this game a lot and it's taken a ton of my time that I realize... I really wanted to get something nice before the Christmas event ended but that doesn't matter anymore. I've decided to...
  5. darkdane

Really low prices now days

I think we all know one thing, the prices are ridiculously low for some reason. Personally I feel that there shouldn't be a reason to put the prices down how they are now. I don't believe the game is taking any taxes like it did a while ago so there shouldn't be that big of a change in prices...
  6. darkdane

Glitched Shellder

I recently have been leveling up some of my pokes when I noticed this one poke had a weird conspiracy on it gaining more experience each level it gained. But once I got it to lv99, it wouldn't level up even though it had the extra exp. I know that there is obviously a Level Cap, but I'm not sure...
  7. darkdane

I really need help! Guild bugged still

Okay, I just want to ask if there can be a way for me or any of the staff member that can change a setting on my guild. It's been bugged or glitched, however you want to say it for now 7 months and I would like it to be fixed... I waited really patiently and no one has said anything besides...
  8. darkdane

Guild Settings Problems...

I think I said this many times before, but I still have a problem with my settings. The thing is I can't change a thing on my guild. Several things I tried before was changing it around, sending it to someone, and even deleting it so I can make it back. The only problem was it could not be fixed...
  9. darkdane

My History Chapter 1-6 Completed

Hey everyone my name is Dane if you don't know me, It's so far been almost a year for me that I've been playing and I like to tell you all my history and some things about myself. Chapter 1- My beginings It all started around August when I played the game in the Region of Kanto, I was curious...
  10. darkdane

Problems with Dragons Den quest

I'm having a problem with right after giving the guy the dratini skin and horsea scale, the guy in cherrygrove town I talked to asked me what I wanted to hear and gave me 2 options and I clicked the wrong one on accident and I wasn't able to ask him again. Is there something that I did wrong or...
  11. darkdane

Issues with Fishing and Line broken

It's been a while since this happened but it really bothered me when I noticed it wasn't just me who had these same problems. I was wondering why the line would be broken in random for no reason when my fishing was way past level 50. Even a few people that I talked to think that it isn't fair...
  12. darkdane

Problems with Reseting Password...

It's been a week now... Ive been really trying to reset my password, Ive looked into trying to find ways to get it to reset but it won't work at all. If anyone knows (mostly for Staff) for the password to get through to my e-mail, please let me know :) I really want to try staying with...
  13. darkdane

Worst Luck in PWO... Ever!

The worst Luck you can possibly encounter... And the sad thing is this was the second time... the first SS I had was lost, but then I got this one
  14. darkdane

IRC... from PlayerDex Settings problems...

I've been having problems with my settings, I tried changing a few things on there, and fixing my new guild, but it wouldn't work, then I came to the conclusion and talked to Chocobo, and he Told I need to talk to Bluerise on this one, so if Bluerise is around can you help me on my settings...
  15. darkdane

Can someone help me?...

Hey, I was curious about this for the past week ever since I made my new guild, but it seems people can't join. Alot of my friends and new people asked me this, and I wasn't sure, so that's why I'm asking, How can I get people to get through and join? If anyone knows, please let me know, that...