My History Chapter 1-6 Completed

darkdane

Hey everyone my name is Dane if you don't know me, It's so far been almost a year for me that I've been playing and I like to tell you all my history and some things about myself.

Chapter 1- My beginings

It all started around August when I played the game in the Region of Kanto, I was curious about it wondering if this game would be worth my time. Well obviously it is since I'm talking to you all about myself :p Anyways I went on playing for maybe one or two days then I met a very nice guy in the Virdian Forest named Tha_Kram. What I asked him was mostly about the game, and how it worked. He described some awesome details almost like how was in the hand-held games (Gold/Silver/Crystal) but even better. So once we got the details out of the way we became friends and went on searches for Pikachu and Scyther. After a few more days, Tha_Kram said he caught a few pikachu's so he asked me if I caught one yet. I said no. So he said he would give me one for free if I would be about to get him the 6 pokeballs that it took get it and so I did. Later that day I was really lucky, only less then a week I found a scyther, which Kram was dying for to get. I said to be a nice guy for his sincere actions for giving me a pikachu that I would give him the scyther for free, but he said No? I was confused for him saying that since you would think anyone, even a friend would say yes to that, but he explained that his goal was to get every pokemon by himself. After I got the scyther and had the talk with Kram, I left the forest and beat the 1st gym to move on the next one. There was also another person I met in the Virdian Forest that I cannot forget... Flystyle. (This will come into play for later to understand why). When I met him, it was in-between knowing Kram, but before I found the scyther. It was mostly when I was training I noticed Flystyle in the forest also doing the same thing, but I noticed he had a pokemon that had a sparking look on it. When I asked him he explained that it was all luck and it was a Shiny pokemon! I was amazed! I wouldn't expect anyone to find a shiny randomly like that, but like he said it was at random. Once we finished a long chat also finding out we registered at the same day, we became Friends/Friendly Rivals. Now this is where it all began as a trainer. Me, Kram and Flystyle became a trio of friends and we would fractionally talk to each other and also see how we were doing with badges. It came down to it that me and Flystyle were the only ones caught up with badges since Kram felt it as that he had to keep searching for the scyther in the Forest. After the 2nd badge we finished, Flystyle and I would battle the same gym at the same time! It was so cool to have Friends and Rivals I thought. We would also occasionally battle each other after a gym was finished. Once we finished the 8th Gym in Kanto we finally made a deal to see who would be the best trainer (LOL like you haven't hear or done that before). It turned out I lost... but It didn't matter to me since we still had each other, we were literally like brothers ^-^ . (To make it less longer I'll get to the details of the 16th badge and more) We both got to the Final Gym in Johto, I beat it first before Flystyle did and once he did we battled. I won.

Chapter 2- Tough Times

After me and Flystyle got are 16th Gym Badge we decided to go and train up more. But before I went training, we asked each other if we wanted to leave a mark on PWO. I can't exactly remember what he said but it was like he wanted to become a strong trainer, he didn't care about becoming rich or being the strongest, he just wanted to be one of the best. That's what I really liked about Flystyle. After what was said, he wanted to go train in Mt. Silver to get his levels to reach the highest, meanwhile I would look for some Rare Pokemon. (This is where things come into play) Once I was ready to head to Mt. Silver a guy Frogger that seemed friendly asked me that he needed help. So I wondered what he needed help with? He said that he noticed that I already beaten the 16th Gym, so he asked for advise? I basically told him what he needed but he explained that he only really had a Fire, Psychic, and Ground type Pokemon, then he asked me if he could barrow some of my Pokemon. (At the time I had no clue how to use a SS or show in on the forums to prove anything or to keep to myself so I didn't know any better). So I said why not? After all my job that I wanted to do is help everyone in PWO with out hurting myself and to become a really strong trainer also. I let him barrow my Raichu, Blastoise and Steelix since those were the Pokemon he was lacking in. But as soon as I let him barrow those Pokemon, things changed. It turned out that all he wanted was my Pokemon to keep so he could become stronger. I tried talking to him wondering when he would give my Pokemon back, but he would either close the Personal Message or Ignore me... It took me a few weeks to get him to talk finally, that's when things got crazy... He actually told me the he planned on stealing my Pokemon from the beginning, explaining terrible stuff I just couldn't stand. After that he just closed the Personal Message... I was so scared and angry that once he closed the Personal Message I closed the game and didn't come on for several days... It wasn't the fact that I lost my Blastoise and Steelix, it was mostly the fact he stole my best friends Pokemon Tha_Kram's, also the fact he Disgraced me in person... I will Never forget what he did and Never forgive what he did to me by disgracing me in front of my face... That's the only time I can't forgive someone by disgracing me in-front of me... Oh and to top it off after the incident, Flystyle left...! If it wasn't for future friends and people cheering me up, I probably wouldn't still be playing.

Chapter 3- The Rising Sun

After a long time from the incident's that happened, I became more active in the Channel's where the Staff and many other players would chat. I wasn't really a talkative person, but once learning more about the Staff and other players I started liking them and talking more. One thing I must say, "if it wasn't for being friends with a lot of the Staff, I probably wouldn't be this nice or In-game" (lol). Whenever I was on at the time, I would always see a member or two of the staff talking as a daily thing it seemed. So I started talking to them to try and understand some things about them. At first I wasn't sure they would like me since I was just a average player, but it turned out they did like me?! I felt really good about myself since they were people that moderate the game and watch out for hackers and people talking bad. So what I'm trying to say since my purpose on the game was to become one of best players of PWO and I wanted to do is help everyone in PWO as much as I could without hurting myself. So as it turned out after asking a few people, I would have to wait to become a Staff member if I wanted to be one. But the more I thought about it, it just didn't seem clear to me at first why not just help people as I was at that moment? (Well, let's just say I was always the confused person during that year since, even though I had all the badges it doesn't always mean you know everything). As so, I just helped everyone that asked for help when ever there wasn't a Staff member around since they don't like it when someone takes there job :p Later around the time of Halloween, there was a cool event which I think was the first event I got to. The main thing about the event was I got to meet a few friends during that time. During this time I met Hangun for sure who helped me a lot on finding pokes as well as another friend of mine named bret1234. There were some other friends we would hang out with like a girl named EQlipse who was really nice to me also. I can't really remember if it was before or during the event but, I met another good friend of mine named tigerclaw888999 that stayed with us for several months. We would battle a serveral times and trade a lot of stuff. Then we made the group and joined forces to find the rare pokes. Once it came down to us in a group, we would hunt together since it would be the prefect way to get to know each other more. We would most of the time try to find the Pokemon Spiritomb but I was original and wanted to find a Corphish. Long story short they didn't find a Spirtomb and I didn't find a Corphish :( I was really close cause I found 9 Carvanha's in there! Anyways they pretty much sums most of the rising action. I'm not sure when it was but I met also another really nice guy named Gawerty i would talk to also. He would talk to me a lot on his other accounts I believe since he had a few. We would battle once in a while and train in the Cerulean Cave also looking for a Pokemon called Makuhita. I think we did a ton of more stuff together but I can't remember all of it.

Chapter 4- A Snowy Beginning?

Well, I'll be the first to say this was probably my favorite part and time of the game. It was around Christmas and I known a lot of people now. A good friend king1234 taught me a lot about the game before I was even here. We would also battle a ton to show are Rivalry I thought :p (Cause he was a strong guy inside and out). But this time we didn't battle that much, cause we got another event waiting for us to attack (lol). As so we did, we found some nice pokes for a start, (I don't care, but I love Snorunt's <3) But I caught a ton of them! King was mostly going for Snover's I can't remember but I think he caught two while I caught one. Also, I found two cool shinnies, Stantler and Seel while I was there but since I don't sell shinnies, I still have them today. I can't really remember if it was during the time of Christmas or if it was a little bit after it, but I met a really nice guy, a nice guy to me that is like a burst of firecrackers that show he want's to become strong and battle. But that story, will come in the next chapter.

Chapter 5- Wins x Losses x Chance x Friendship

It seems like it did start after Christmas, it was all a blur at first but there was someone that wanted help it seemed like. The person wanted to know some information on which type of Pokemon would be better. Once I told him that kind of stuff he said I knew a lot about Pokemon, so why don't you go to the Pokemon Quiz Channel? I was wondering what he meant, but then I realized it was about joining a channel (lol I had a lot of Blonde moments before). And once I did, I learned it was a Trivia over just Facts on Pokemon, the Manga, ect. I got a few points but I needed a lot of points to win the prize. I can't really remember but I think it wasn't that big of a prize, later when I found out. But there was a guy that typed so fast, and knew a ton of stuff over Pokemon, his name is MrFlare2 . I can't believe I remember this since it really wasn't that important at the time, but I think after I quit the Quiz channel, Flare came to me on a Personal Message asking stuff about me. Basically on a comparison at the time, I was all the way at Mt. Everest and Flare was chilling in the Ocean. I don't mean it in a bad way, it was like my Pokemon were lv99's and his lv50's or something like that around then and just to be funny :3. Anyways, he explained he was weak and didn't deserve to have strong Pokemon, I couldn't believe why he would say that. So I said, "Flare you can do really good on anything you want, all you have to do is believe in yourself and don't give up on your quests". When I said that, it gave him the Power of Firecrackers bursting in the air with a Combustion! (Explaining he became really Energetic). As so time went on for probably another month, and he was really to fight me in battles. We fought with each other... Well... Alot! The score board came through and says
Dane's Wins- 118 Flare's Wins- 8... Yeah. And so that really doesn't matter because we still had each other and we gained a bond that kinda reminds me of being with Flystyle. I'm sure there's a lot more about us that everyone wants to hear, but there's way too much! (King: Flare's a nub. Flare: Oh really? Well you suck! King: No u.) And there Rival's so that pretty much explains almost everything I have to see every time there on at the same time >.>

Chapter 6- The Present Time and Final Resolution

I forgot to say this on the last chapter but it kinda fits better in this one. About a couple month's ago there was a event, it had to do with a place called Mt. Shiny. It was a simple place where the Staff played the game for players to figure out if there were Uncatchable Shiny Pokemon in the Mountain or not? Well, it was for 2 days the event was open I believe and King, Flare and I really wanted one of those pokes. At first I was expecting at least something from the list, but all it was, was a Rat! It wasn't on the list so I thought of it as a joke or error.I kept looking for maybe 2 hours and then asked someone who made the event why there wasn't Ratata on the list? When he said "oh, that was ment on purpose" I knew right away It's a Trap! Just kidding, not really a trap but a April Fools. Flare seemed to be there for more then 6 hours, but I laughed to hear King was there for over 10+ hours! I didn't say anything first because if there was something there they would have killed me, so I kept it my secret and trained somewhere else while they messed around. The moral of the story was to not go to any events near April 1st (lol). But really, it ment believe in yourself cause you might be right, or die miserably. As time went on I figured I needed a lot more Pokemon for teams, battles, and especially Tournaments. I wasn't really good at them at my first few ones but I came really close to one of them. So I thought, what can I do that can get me money in a safe way without selling my main Pokes? Flare and some other players described, why don't I make a Daycare? It was perfect! It went perfectly with my goal to help everyone, and to get money in return. I became really good at it, even offered help from Flare and another friend Hangun who I knew since Halloween (He really did impact me in-game, but I forgot to mention a lot of details during those times). Hangun was a nice guy who also Daycared but before me. He taught me how to daycare and everything so I became great at it. Really, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be daycaring either possibly. So... That concludes the History about myself from the Past to Present. I would like to also say, if you all ever need help with anything, just come to me, after all that is what I'm here for ; ). I hope you all liked my story and plan to see you all in the future again. Thanks

~ Darkdane

P.S: I thought about making another chapter every 2-4 months depending, so once some new stuff come in to play, I will make more.

Faabz.

Youngster
Re: My History and a little more about myself now

Wow i really like your story it looks like mine too :)
Anyway, i hope to see you online :D
You can send me a friend request if u want
I'll be an active reader of your quest :)

darkdane

Faabz. said:
Wow i really like your story it looks like mine too :)
Anyway, i hope to see you online :D
You can send me a friend request if u want
I'll be an active reader of your quest :)
Thank you, I really appreciate it :) It will be a long one so hopefully I can finish it by tonight ^-^

MrFlare2

Youngster

Epicz. :3 Keep up the emotional depth and feelings in you're story.

Oistin

Hmmmm.
I read it carefully and have understood how bad it was for you.Just forget about it now and train and have a match with the same guy and defeat him and then tell him that its only because of him that he got more stronger.He,ll surely fall.

darkdane

Oistin said:
Hmmmm.
I read it carefully and have understood how bad it was for you.Just forget about it now and train and have a match with the same guy and defeat him and then tell him that its only because of him that he got more stronger.He,ll surely fall.
Well before I can finish that part, I must say I did battle with him to see who would keep the Raichu. I won the battle but after that he just said "..." and left. I guessed since I haven't seen him since then he quit which was some good news...

darkdane

MrFlare2 said:
Epicz. :3 Keep up the emotional depth and feelings in you're story.
Thanks Flare :3 I'll finish it up hopefully tomorrow or get a good chuck of it done since chapter 3 isn't even fished yet plus it's only half way :p

G

I've played alot of online games before and like you, I have "friends" who I trust so much. So much that I share my personal life with them. I have this friend before (not here on pwo) who knows my facebook account, and then one time when we disagreed on something she gave my facebook account to the whole server and then people started sending me hate messages. I really felt bad for myself because I trust people so much. But after many years of playing online games, I learned my lesson now. I still trust some people but only those who are really really close to me. >w<

darkdane

Isairi said:
I've played alot of online games before and like you, I have "friends" who I trust so much. So much that I share my personal life with them. I have this friend before (not here on pwo) who knows my facebook account, and then one time when we disagreed on something she gave my facebook account to the whole server and then people started sending me hate messages. I really felt bad for myself because I trust people so much. But after many years of playing online games, I learned my lesson now. I still trust some people but only those who are really really close to me. >w<

Yeah :-\ I had to learn to wither trust only a few people that talk to me or no one at all. This is one of my quotes: "It's sad when you just can't trust that many people, but at least we can all learn from are mistakes and move on becoming stronger." - By Darkdane ~

I hope you all like this :))

MrFlare2

Youngster
Re: My History Chapter 1-4 Incomplete

Hm. i wonder who that nice guy is... XD

darkdane

Re: My History Chapter 1-5 Incomplete

Well, I hope you all like this :) I can't believe it's taking this long, but it will hopefully be finished before tomorrow, stay cool 8)

Missiee

Nice to read a bit of background info on someone who's been around a while. Alot of depth. Through tough times you still stuck around :)

darkdane

Missiee said:
Nice to read a bit of background info on someone who's been around a while. Alot of depth. Through tough times you still stuck around :)
Thank you, yeah I'll be sticking around for a while :p unless something worst happens which probably won't, hopefully

darkshadow.

i read all of your history and you're really amazing.. the begining of your story made me remember of a very good friend that probably left the game when i started.. X_Vision... he did almost everything for me :( Gave me money for bike surfboard, helped in gyms and gave me a dragonite how can anybody forget that? :( When he left i made a promise to my self.. ii would help anybody that need help.. i'm happy for helping some players now to enjoy more the game :)

You're a great player, even with your troubles you could go on and now you can enjoy everything.. in my case i still need confidence... almost everybody don't know me.. maybe it's because i rarely talk in chat and almost never participate in events... maybe in the future i will really enjoy PWO with more friends :)

cyy5113

A really intersting and amazing story! ;D

darkdane

_darkshadow_ said:
i read all of your history and you're really amazing.. the begining of your story made me remember of a very good friend that probably left the game when i started.. X_Vision... he did almost everything for me :( Gave me money for bike surfboard, helped in gyms and gave me a dragonite how can anybody forget that? :( When he left i made a promise to my self.. ii would help anybody that need help.. i'm happy for helping some players now to enjoy more the game :)

You're a great player, even with your troubles you could go on and now you can enjoy everything.. in my case i still need confidence... almost everybody don't know me.. maybe it's because i rarely talk in chat and almost never participate in events... maybe in the future i will really enjoy PWO with more friends :)
I like that a lot about your part of history and that you'll keep trying :) but remember everyone will have a cause, they just have to figure it out and look towards the bright futures and keep trying, and once that happens, they will know and show other players to be the best they can also.

darkdane

cyy5113 said:
A really intersting and amazing story! ;D
thanks a lot Cyy :) It makes me feel great when people enjoy my feelings and history

G

Finished reading!

I saw you and MrFlare on all chat yesterday, I thought you guys were mortal enemies :eek:

darkdane

Isairi said:
Finished reading!

I saw you and MrFlare on all chat yesterday, I thought you guys were mortal enemies :eek:
lol No we were just messing around like were brothers :p It's King and Flare that are Rivals that fight all the time xD