This may be a shock...

darkdane

This may be the last thing you guys might have thought would happen but, I think I'm not coming back... I love this game a lot and it's taken a ton of my time that I realize... I really wanted to get something nice before the Christmas event ended but that doesn't matter anymore. I've decided to leave for now. I'm not sure if I'll come back, maybe if I get enough support and reasons why I shouldn't I could change my mind. Don't do the same thing just because I am now, but there's also some problems in real life I've been facing for the past years. I honestly don't think I should say this, neither do I believe this will effect me if I say it, but... My dad has severer multiple sclerosis and is in the hospital in a one of the worst cases yet. It's an autoimmune disease that affects the brain and spinal cord which leads him paralyzed from the waist and below. I had to face this for 8 years now and I think this might be the end. So I'm sorry if I don't come back, I love you guys :)

Thanks to all my friends and the staff for keeping me this long, I chose to help others just like you did and I hope it helped.

~ Dane

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
I honestly don't know what to say... :( I might say something more in the future but for now I can only wish you and your family good luck and hope that it all goes for the better so that you may return in the future... We'll be waiting Dane... See you someday~

pokeshady

I really am shocked :(

I hope everything works fine for you and I wish you the best of luck.

You will be missed and I hope we can all see you back as soon as possible.

GawertyXL

Dane, once a friend always a friend, You tried to keep me here and succeded, I'd do the same if you're case wasnt as severe as mine was, Love you buddy, Ill miss you for as long as the world exist, Ill see you in the future, I'm not saying goodbye, Not yet atleast, Ill seeya man. (not in that way for you immature people >.>)

darkshadow.

I have no words.. you shocked me really.. I'm really sad now.. You were the last person i wanted to leave.. But if u think it's the best for you , do it. Some times in life we need to do what it's the better for us even if it causes a massive loss. I really enjoyed you. Nice friend that i will never forget. I hope to see you again. Good luck with your life.

We will miss u buddy

A sad goodbye,

Dark*

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
I halfway understand what that's like. Although instead of a parent, it's a feisty grandmother. Take your time, and visit occasionally if you'd like. I'm glad you tried to do your best for the community.
=)

darkdane

@Everyone- Thanks everyone for your support. I really appreciate it, I didn't realize I had some great friends <3

CheckeredZebra said:
I halfway understand what that's like. Although instead of a parent, it's a feisty grandmother. Take your time, and visit occasionally if you'd like. I'm glad you tried to do your best for the community.
=)
I'll try my best to come back sometime, I won't let it end in vain.

Kaiko

Youngster
Take care buddy, hope ya return soon. ;3 <3

Pastor-Of-Muppets

Sad to see you leave but family comes first. Be strong.
I hope to see you again someday.

P.S I still hate you for that Heracross :)3)

darkdane

Kaiko said:
Take care buddy, hope ya return soon. ;3 <3
thanks Kai <3

Pastor_Of_Muppets said:
Sad to see you leave but family comes first. Be strong.
I hope to see you again someday.
P.S I still hate you for that Heracross :)3)
Thanks Pastor :p
All the hates on the heracross >.>

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
I finally found a camerumpt for u, but seems like i was too late :/ All the friends are leaving, sad to see u go too dane :(
We rarely met online cuz of the zones, but whenever we did, we had loads of fun and battles :p
Hope everything gets allright and i see you soon. Till then, you'll be missed dane. Good luck with ur life :)

Darwin1999

cya dane, hope you will have a good time with your life in this world, and also hope your father will be fine! :(

SOULTAKER1994

Great first Dark gives a good bye speech n now you T_T
Gonna miss ya buddy!!
Hope your dad recovers from that..
Take care Dane!
Hope to beat you when you return :p

Faabz.

Youngster
All the good ones are going :(
I don't know what to say,this game needs you and i'm not the only one who thinks that.
You are a really nice and kind person and i wish you the best in your life...hope all your problems go away :)

Comeback visit us sometime and i'm looking forward to your return...DON'T FORGET ABOUT US,cuz' we won't forget about you D:
Thanks for everything :)

Farewell,
Hugs from Faabz :)

Bad-News-dodo

sorry to hear this dane , hope ur dad recover from this , i get sad when someone's family have personal problems :( , god be with him , see ya later

Pokemongym

well...bye dane....hope I see you back. :-\ btw i never expected your avatar to be that kaiser :p

cyy5113

Sad to see you go dane, good luck and dont lose your confidence. :)