Guild Settings Problems...

darkdane

I think I said this many times before, but I still have a problem with my settings. The thing is I can't change a thing on my guild. Several things I tried before was changing it around, sending it to someone, and even deleting it so I can make it back. The only problem was it could not be fixed of any way by me, but what I'm trying to ask again is if any Staff that's able to either fix the guild settings, or at least delete my guild so I can remake it with the same name, and change what I did wrong. I really appreciate it if it can be fixed really soon since I have been waiting for this since the beginning of March. I also heard of one of my friends had the same problem and got fixed, so if it's might be the same case of ZainPF's problem let me know...

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If you posted the Bug Catcher the issue, then it will be further looked at when I work on the Playerdex again.

darkdane

Bluerise said:
If you posted the Bug Catcher the issue, then it will be further looked at when I work on the Playerdex again.
Okay, I posted in on Bug Catchers again, but I gave a better description what it says on the same thread on it. If you need anymore info, let me know as soon as you can :)