IRC... from PlayerDex Settings problems...

darkdane

I've been having problems with my settings, I tried changing a few things on there, and fixing my new guild, but it wouldn't work, then I came to the conclusion and talked to Chocobo, and he Told I need to talk to Bluerise on this one, so if Bluerise is around can you help me on my settings? this is what it said, "You have not set all permissions for your profile. If you believe this message is in error, please screenshot the options you chose and report them on the 'Bug Catcher'."

Thanks alot if you can help

~Darkdane

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
a) Why is this in IRC?
b) Why is this not reported on the Bug Catcher?

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
-_- seems to have been a misunderstanding or two...

I was told it had been reported there already when I was trying to help him, and then when he said it was a problem with his pdex account i mentioned you might have known what was up with it.

Dark, I said Bluerise was in the IRC chat, not the forum section...

darkdane

lol... sorry, I just was having a bad day then :-\ Is there a way you can help my settings change though? I posted it on the bug catcher and fourms like 5 days ago, lol, the bug catcher is on other

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If you put it in Other, it's probably why it's being ignored - it's apart of 'web services'. I'll look over the weekend.

darkdane

All right thx, I hope it wont be too much of a problem :/

darkdane

I was wondering if my settings were fixed yet or If it will take a little bit longer?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
darkdane said:
I was wondering if my settings were fixed yet or If it will take a little bit longer?
I'm unable to right now, due to technical difficulties. Waiting on Xan.

darkdane

Bluerise said:
darkdane said:
I'm unable to right now, due to technical difficulties. Waiting on Xan.

Alright, thanks for letting me know, if you can tell when it's finish that would be great :))

darkdane

Is it possible for it being done this week? And what was wrong with the settings?

darkdane

I want to know if my settings were fixed? If you guys can let me know that would be great :)

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Anything with system errors over the past few weeks are planned to be looked into and fixed in the upcoming Playerdex update. Hoping by 10th June for release.

darkdane

Bluerise said:
Anything with system errors over the past few weeks are planned to be looked into and fixed in the upcoming Playerdex update. Hoping by 10th June for release.

I hope it will be then or as soon as possible :)

darkdane

Bluerise said:
I'm sorry but now it's really bothering me... I was hoping for my settings to be fixed for 2 months and it hasn't been fixed... I know you said "Hoping by June 10th" but still I've been waiting even longer then tokens being given to people, but I really hope it can be sooner then next month, since I wanted to do guild wars before anyone else could...

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Now that I have my PC back and running - Playerdex will be worked on with an aim of having it released by the end of the month (in my head, i'm going to attempt for next Sunday though).

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Bluerise said:
Now that I have my PC back and running - Playerdex will be worked on with an aim of having it released by the end of the month (in my head, i'm going to attempt for next Sunday though).
(Will hold you to that)

Seriously though, great to hear you're back up and running.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Jinji said:
Bluerise said:
(Will hold you to that)

Seriously though, great to hear you're back up and running.
And it better stay that way.
I don't fancy the idea of ringing up daily, having a moan and being lied to again.

darkdane

Bluerise said:
Well, I'm glad that your back and it will be done soon, I was afraid it would be longer that's why

darkdane

Okay, my setting are working fine now in PlayerDex, but I still can change anything on my Guild. I even tried leaving it so I could change it in that way, but it seems that I can't do anything... If anyone of you can feel me in on what I can do or something that would be awesome. Thanks again for your new updates