Problems with Reseting Password...

darkdane

It's been a week now... Ive been really trying to reset my password, Ive looked into trying to find ways to get it to reset but it won't work at all. If anyone knows (mostly for Staff) for the password to get through to my e-mail, please let me know :) I really want to try staying with everyone, but it seems like I'm always having a problem...

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You need to do it at the right time of the day- before the email cap has been reached. After that the message says your email has been sent but it hasn't. The cap gets reset around 2.5 hours from now, so check the time of this post. Or just come to IRC chat anytime and we'll give you an idea of the time there.

darkdane

HitmonFonty said:
You need to do it at the right time of the day- before the email cap has been reached. After that the message says your email has been sent but it hasn't. The cap gets reset around 2.5 hours from now, so check the time of this post. Or just come to IRC chat anytime and we'll give you an idea of the time there.

So your saying the time should be around 12 o'clock when resetting the password? And though I'm also kinda wondering why would it have to be at a exact time? And also thanks for replying to my problem :)

Saric

Youngster
darkdane said:
HitmonFonty said:

So your saying the time should be around 12 o'clock when resetting the password? And though I'm also kinda wondering why would it have to be at a exact time? And also thanks for replying to my problem :)
To note the time when the email cap resets is random.
There is no set time of when it does, as stated by reborn in another thread and on irc.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
To expand, what you're best doing is following our Twitter account - when we see the email server sending out emails / capped - we tweet to let users know. We will also check if you ask us via a tweet.

darkdane

Saric said:
To note the time when the email cap resets is random.
There is no set time of when it does, as stated by reborn in another thread and on irc.

Bluerise said:
To expand, what you're best doing is following our Twitter account - when we see the email server sending out emails / capped - we tweet to let users know. We will also check if you ask us via a tweet.

Thank you all for helping me out, now I understand