Worst Luck in PWO... Ever!

darkdane

The worst Luck you can possibly encounter... And the sad thing is this was the second time... the first SS I had was lost, but then I got this one

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 1,925

darkdane

FreeDreamz said:
AHH!
That's terrible!
Did you end up catching one?

Not yet...

Shane16071 said:
and that's why I surf instead of fishing...

I was fishing because I could only find carvanha's and spheal's , found 11 of carvanha's and 10 spheal's from the surfing so that's why

darkdane

daniel0629 said:
dark that was a shiny dratini :O

Haha, I know right :p I did find out one time a shiny magikarp broke the line because it really said "System: Shiny Magikarp broke the line and got away !" but I didn't SS it since I didn't know how to at the time lol

MrFlare2

Youngster
Ouch! That musta sucked dane. D: S Magikarp getting away. at least it wasn't an S Dragonair.. now THAT would suck so bad.

darkdane

MrFlare2 said:
Ouch! That musta sucked dane. D: S Magikarp getting away. at least it wasn't an S Dragonair.. now THAT would suck so bad.

Don't push it just because your in there and I'm not >:p

MrFlare2

Youngster
Dane don't worry, it only took me 20 minutes to find my dratini. Its all about da luck! Anyways, at least YOU didnt have to find noobs and teach them "stuff"!

Saric

Youngster
LordCaedus said:
tekissza said:
I'm a noob, what is SS?

SS = Screenshot.

Also, what is the name of the place you are fishing at called, OP?
The exact map name is called "Science lab - Water lvl2" or something to that effect.
Or just water lab b2 as most call it. You need to do the quest starting with an old man near the water near nugget bridge. Although you do need 50 fishing to fish up /everything/ in that lab.
However for the moment you can encounter everything by surfing by default, but dove noted that this will be changed eventually.

darkdane

Saric said:
The exact map name is called "Science lab - Water lvl2" or something to that effect.
Or just water lab b2 as most call it. You need to do the quest starting with an old man near the water near nugget bridge. Although you do need 50 fishing to fish up /everything/ in that lab.
However for the moment you can encounter everything by surfing by default, but dove noted that this will be changed eventually.

lol I like it how you guys are helping each out, and thanks Flare for reminding me about that :'(

G

I actually had no idea the line could break...but I don't have an interest to fish much, so just lvl 6 proficiency

darkdane

MacaroniMan said:
I actually had no idea the line could break...but I don't have an interest to fish much, so just lvl 6 proficiency

Haha your lucky then

Krysi

Local Scapegoat
Website
anilist.co
I'm both lucky and unlucky. I was in the water lab today for the first time and I tried fishing there. The first thing I got on my hook was a Dratini. However, my fishing level was only 31 at the time and it got away. I died a little inside after that. Never fishing there again...I'm just going to fish in Cerulean Cave or something until my fishing level is higher. :(

darkdane

Krysi said:
I'm both lucky and unlucky. I was in the water lab today for the first time and I tried fishing there. The first thing I got on my hook was a Dratini. However, my fishing level was only 31 at the time and it got away. I died a little inside after that. Never fishing there again...I'm just going to fish in Cerulean Cave or something until my fishing level is higher. :(

What do you mean when it got away? did you battle it and kill it or just like what happened to me?

Tha-Kram

you're not the only one dane!
what about a 1 map only HR, before surf encounters were introduced XD