Issues with Fishing and Line broken

darkdane

It's been a while since this happened but it really bothered me when I noticed it wasn't just me who had these same problems. I was wondering why the line would be broken in random for no reason when my fishing was way past level 50. Even a few people that I talked to think that it isn't fair that the line just breaks for no apparent reason. So, I came to the concussion wondering if it's possible if staff can fix the problem with line breaking. Since like what happened to me that a dratini broke the line ( and many others that came close to it) and some friends that said a barboach and lapras broke the line, why can't it be fixed? If anyone can tell me if it can be changed or if it should stay the same, your welcome to say what you feel, or if whats going to happen. Thank you :)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 272

Algiers

Because this is not a bug, the line is supposed to be broken. The only problem is that there are no rods better than the old rod.

ash.catchem

Youngster
it happens only when someone sends you battle, or you send someone battle, and at the same time you fish.. According to my deduction experienced by me twice, second time i made it intentionally to check whether it is due to battle or not..

darkdane

ash.catchem said:
it happens only when someone sends you battle, or you send someone battle, and at the same time you fish.. According to my deduction experienced by me twice, second time i made it intentionally to check whether it is due to battle or not..
When it happened to me, no one sended me a battle request lol It was at random... that's why I want to know from staff if it can be fixed or if it should stay the same. Also, I heard it mostly comes from if your moving while fishing which I wasn't lol