Search results

1. M

Game: Update 2

well i guess it s time to restruct our team , tautos price will go down now so will drago to some extent , shiny kingdra ,hitmonlee , arcanine and dare i say it slaking z price will go threw the roof , edit: crenel i see what ur doing with moves like hyperbeam/giga impact ...these moves...
  2. M

Questions and Answers: July

i ve been here for over a year now, and been told then that hoenn was near then , yet i haven t seen any sign of it , so i believe i can safely say that it would take years for hoenn to be released
  3. M

Is my Metagross okay?

don t dwell too much on the sp def even max sp def /hp won t take a flare blitz from a chari , from my experience the best metas are the 1z that take out other metas since a metagross will be effective in ur team no matter it s stats against the likes of drago/tauros/slaking , but stats become...
  4. M

Is 'flare blitz' broken or not?

just like to add , that overpowered broken moves (like flare blitz , and giga impact) are the worst of the lot , which make battles so repetitive with the same pokes ftw:P , hope they get fixed soon
  5. M

No idea where to start

k nali gd thing u finished the round1 battles :P , i m shellshocked by what happened to u.... how will i know your new accounts name?
  6. M

Which Charizard is better?

i tend to agree with darcia , chariz most important stats are in that order: 1)speed: to counter slaking and other chariz 2)sp atck: to ohko venusaur exegcutors.....(which can be critical if chari is weakened) 3)sp def/hp: to take a hydropump from fera... or a discharge from jolt , thunder and...
  7. M

Why is Spheal worth so low?

no it should , with sealeo u get a 1 trick pony ice type , used to counter ground types, grass types and dragon , however with lapras as ur main water/ice type u have access to hydropump which in turn will include it as a strong counter to metagross if it s faster /fire type pokes counter ...
  8. M

Anti-ShinyKill helper

any staff care to comment on this? so that we know if its legal or not
  9. M

Trade went wrong

if you want to evolve haunter to gengar just trade i pokedollar while haunter is in your party, that should make it evolve.
  10. M

AN OBSERVATION OF THE TRAINERS IN PWO

i totally agree with you guyzz and i also get bored of seeing the same teams over and over again but the matter at hand is with the current broken battle system , and with no EVs which allows you for example to work on the weak points of your favourite pokemon , no abilities which can really add...
  11. M

I have another problem

can you fix your translator please
  12. M

the best of luck

that beats my shiny rhydon very rare encounter :P
  13. M

Swinub and Piloswine petition (GM's please read)

i agree that moves need to be worked on faster , some pokes are REALLY over used
  14. M

Pokemon: Golem or Rhydon

ash rhydon is better because of it s different functions in battle , for example you ll find that extra boost in attack very useful against the likes of slaking , a gd rhydon can kill a slaking where as golem is not certain to , the only time that golem beats rhydon is when they are acttually...
  15. M

Snorlax is messing with me!

y d did u have only 74 pokeballs with u ? i have 999 for cases like this
  16. M

Pokemon Teams?

i d replace jynx with lapras
  17. M

Pokemon Updates

thank you for your awnser
  18. M

Pokemon Updates

heyy crenel sorry for bothering you but i was wondering if you r planning on fixing any moves
  19. M

PWO Services: Welcome home one and all...

yesss finally good work guyz:P
  20. M

Pokemon League

i wouldnt wait for it tbh , it could take months maybe years to get it in game.