Is my Metagross okay?

EPvPArby

Well, as soon as I started playing again, I donated and got a Metagross.

Veekun

Is that a decent metagross?

Oh, and another question. Whats the chances to get a shiny by buying it from the Token Store? I can't find it, if it's around somewhere.
I know it's a chance, but I don't know what the chance is :3

Thanks!

FrostyDaSnowman

It is a good metagross not the best but its good enough to use and still be effective while you build a team around it for now at some point if you begin competitive PVPing a lot you may wna upgrade but then again you always can look to upgrade :p

And to the best of my knowledge the actual Shiny chance percentage has not been released though id say its safe to say the chances are slim

EPvPArby

FrostyDaSnowman said:
It is a good metagross not the best but its good enough to use and still be effective while you build a team around it for now at some point if you begin competitive PVPing a lot you may wna upgrade but then again you always can look to upgrade :p

And to the best of my knowledge the actual Shiny chance percentage has not been released though id say its safe to say the chances are slim

Well, at least it is decent :D
Yeah, I probably will start going competitive, when the time comes. I think I have my team kinda planned out, though I may have to donate a lot.
At least it's decent, which is a start. I just evolved it, which is a pain ._. But I'm on the 5th badge w/ membership so it will go away super quick.

I'll probably upgrade ^.^ Maybe get lots of money, and take my chances for a shiny :3 It'll help me, and PWO :D

And regarding the shiny chance, of course I can't say the amount either because I don't know as well.
But as you are paying an extra 2 tokens (so $2, correct me if I'm wrong) I reckon the chance is like 1%. Though don't quote me on that :p

Thanks for your opinion though! :)

samsengang

It's just my opinion though, but since you haven't gotten all the badges, why membership? What I mean is, you still don't have access to certain areas yet, no? So you won't be able to hunt for shinies at some good spots. Well, it's your own choice, so I won't stop you from doing so.

Also, I've heard that the Shiny Chance on token store is about the same as the rate in-game, but I believe no one could provide an accurate answer.

Back on topic, that is quite a good Metagross there. Attack is more important, because if you check it's move set, except for psychic-type moves, most of it's moves are physical, which needs attack. Your Metagross has decently high attack, well, at least higher than it's special attack. It's speed is quite too.

But do watch out though, it's special defense is low. A speedy fire-type Pokemon might KO it easily in one hit.

maadoo

don t dwell too much on the sp def even max sp def /hp won t take a flare blitz from a chari , from my experience the best metas are the 1z that take out other metas since a metagross will be effective in ur team no matter it s stats against the likes of drago/tauros/slaking , but stats become important when u face another meta so the most important stats for it i guess are in that order : speed , atck , def , hp (some times an uber def/atck/hp can beat a speedy meta with bad def )