Trade went wrong

G

a friend and i wanted to trade our haunters (lv.44) to get gengars but when we accepted the trade we both didnt get gengars but sandshrews lv 8... and everytime we trade these again we get other pokemons... but all around lv.10 and i acctually want my haunter back :( is there a way?

risefromruins

Youngster
You're saying that you traded your haunter for a haunter, and when you received the new haunter it became a sandshrew?

Do you by chance have your original haunter's ID number?

G

yes everytime we accepted a trade we didnt get the pokemon we traded for but because i needed to log out i didnt have the time to look on the computer in th pc but i did it now and saw that i have the haunter of my friend so he probably have my one as well :) so the trade didnt worked right but least i have my haunter back but thanks for the quick answer

maadoo

if you want to evolve haunter to gengar just trade i pokedollar while haunter is in your party, that should make it evolve.

Glaceon01

Banned
maadoo said:
if you want to evolve haunter to gengar just trade i pokedollar while haunter is in your party, that should make it evolve.
If I'm not mistaken you can also do an empty trade.

G

The reason why you saw the sandshrew in your party (or any other pokemon) is because you can never have less than 6 pokemon in your party (unless you don't have 6 pokemon ofcourse). If you trade your haunter gets removed from your party, and because you will now have a party of 5 pokemon it takes out one pokemon from your bank (not sure if it's the first or a random one) to fill the 6th place. In your case this happened to be two sandshrews so that probably made it odd..