Anti-ShinyKill helper

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtisbmx

wow nice progam very helpfull but i think i will wait for more feedback also and comformation that that i wont get in trouble for using it

good work but

G

I like the sound of this. If it's legal then I'd be tempted to use it. But I am a little cautious of what else it could be doing. Would the author be willing to release the source code? I'm actually a programmer as well and I wouldn't mind verifying for myself what this little doodad is doing.

maadoo

any staff care to comment on this? so that we know if its legal or not

Tune

What a great idea. Hunting does make you fall asleep and easy to make mistakes. xD If this is safe and legal I'll use it myself.

cultist869

Darcia said:
Are you sharing source code of it?

I do not plan to release the source code for this utility. I know its suspicious and all, but I don't want to give all my secrets away.

A wireshark analysis of this program will show no outside connections.

Also I take no irresponsibility for this utility in any way. There is no warranty and you must always use at your own risk.

OverCraft

cultist869 said:
Darcia said:

I do not plan to release the source code for this utility. I know its suspicious and all, but I don't want to give all my secrets away.

Also I take no irresponsibility for this utility in any way. There is no warranty and you must always use at your own risk.

I already have your source code. You dont share it, because it is a bot, and catch automatically pokemons.

You leave this function on it:

public static void SendEmail(Pokemon pokemon)
{
MailMessage message = new MailMessage();
SmtpClient <>g__initLocal0 = new SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com", 0x24b) {
Credentials = new NetworkCredential("**********his mail***********", "his password"),
EnableSsl = true
};
SmtpClient client = <>g__initLocal0;
message.From = new MailAddress("********his mail***********");
message.To.Add("*************destination mail***********");
message.Subject = "You caught a " + pokemon.PokemonName;
message.Body = string.Concat(new object[] { "You caught a ", pokemon.Shiny ? "Shiny" : "", " ", pokemon.PokemonName, "\nLevel : ", pokemon.PokemonLevel });
client.Send(message);
}

you will send you and email when you caught a pokemon, and you leave the email and password of your account :facepalm:

cultist869

OverCraft said:
cultist869 said:
Darcia said:

I already have your source code. You dont share it, because it is a bot, and catch automatically pokemons.

You leave this function on it:

public static void SendEmail(Pokemon pokemon)
{
MailMessage message = new MailMessage();
SmtpClient <>g__initLocal0 = new SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com", 0x24b) {
Credentials = new NetworkCredential("***", "***"),
EnableSsl = true
};
SmtpClient client = <>g__initLocal0;
message.From = new MailAddress("***");
message.To.Add("***");
message.Subject = "You caught a " + pokemon.PokemonName;
message.Body = string.Concat(new object[] { "You caught a ", pokemon.Shiny ? "Shiny" : "", " ", pokemon.PokemonName, "\nLevel : ", pokemon.PokemonLevel });
client.Send(message);
}

you will send you and email when you caught a pokemon, and you leave the email and password of your account :facepalm:

Oh? You have the source code. Perfect you can confirm that it does what it says it does.

Yeah. I was playing around with the email sending system in C#, Thanks for sharing that. Way cool

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
If the above is true, this program is highly suspicious and could even be considered Badware due to the hidden internet functionality.

I am interested to learn just how this program determines the Pokémon you have encountered in the Wild and its status. Would you please supply details as to how the program works; or perhaps PM me with source code so I can see it for myself?

OverCraft

Well maybe my bad put your password here, change it.
Apologize. For me its clear that you use your program with evil prupouse, talking about catch pokemos while sleeping etc. About steal account, or things on the computer no. But i didnt read all. I think its your bot, you share a small part, dont know why, but any way, good program, i like your style of program, nice work.

cultist869

That method is never called anywhere. It was just a test to see the email system working. It was fun. That's why I did this, fun, also I wanted to program something useful for the community.

Should have thought of decompilers. Thanks for teaching me a valuable lesson.

As to your comment Jinji

I turns out that you can get that data from the client itself just got to read the memory values at specific locations.

OverCraft

Jinji said:
If the above is true, this program is highly suspicious and could even be considered Badware due to the hidden internet functionality.

I am interested to learn just how this program determines the Pokémon you have encountered in the Wild and its status. Would you please supply details as to how the program works; or perhaps PM me with source code so I can see it for myself?

easy. he open the PWO proccess on memory. then he looks on the memory for the stored data. for example, for shiny thing:

public static bool GetPokemonShiny()
{
int PokeShiny = 0x2710;
lock (ClientLock)
{
PMR.ReadProcess = _PWOClient;
PMR.OpenProcess();
int pokeShinyAddr = 0x58f038;
IntPtr pokeNum = new IntPtr(pokeShinyAddr);
uint bufSize = 4;
byte[] buffer = new byte[bufSize];
PokeShiny = BitConverter.ToInt32(PMR.ReadProcessMemory(pokeNum, bufSize, out PokeShiny), 0);
PMR.CloseHandle();
}
return (PokeShiny == 1);
}

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I still have serious doubts about this software, both in how it fits into our ToS and the legality of it as a whole. I'm going to allow other Staff to look into it to make a final decision however, seeing as I'm busy myself and can't risk compromising my computer due to work commitments.

Of course, even if it is legitimate, we urge players to use caution when using third-party programs in combination with PWO as we have no control over them and they may have undesired effects to your gameplay or to the stability of PWO itself. Your use of third-party software is at your own risk.

Glaceon01

Banned
Jinji said:
I still have serious doubts about this software, both in how it fits into our ToS and the legality of it as a whole. I'm going to allow other Staff to look into it to make a final decision however, seeing as I'm busy myself and can't risk compromising my computer due to work commitments.

Of course, even if it is legitimate, we urge players to use caution when using third-party programs in combination with PWO as we have no control over them and they may have undesired effects to your gameplay or to the stability of PWO itself. Your use of third-party software is at your own risk.
So if I made the same program and decided to release my source code would that be ok with you guys?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Glaceon01 said:
Jinji said:

So if I made the same program and decided to release my source code would that be ok with you guys?
We would obviously look it over to ensure it was safe to use and that its functionality fully complies with our ToS and international law; but if we're satisfied it's good then I see no problem keeping it on the Forum - though the disclaimer about third-party programs still applies.

cultist869

psychosamm said:
Seems very useful, but i'm a tad wary of this.

Yeah. I don't blame you. You can try it if you want, but if you don't nobody is making you.

I just thought It would be fun to make something for the community. I was wrong. I did however learn some valuable lessons. I will have to avoid sharing my programs and solutions carelessly from now on.

I will leave the utility the way it is and if the admins decide that its not okay fine, otherwise just delete the thread.

AmetsuKami

The program doesn't even stay open let alone, how does it even connect to the client?...Suspicion is increasing...

Status
Not open for further replies.