User Already In System Error Information.

Purvesh2000

Hiii everybody..i have a problem..The system is saying user already in the system..The on-going event will be over by 9 pm and i didn't got the voucher yet.. please help me..

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Server has just been restarted so you should be able to enter again now.

Cosenza

I can not access my account (this prey on the server)

GMs help me, my account logs not
BUG with this server
but I'm not playing

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Dr.Felipe2 said:
GMs help me, my account logs not
BUG with this server
but I'm not playing

Moved your post to the relevant thread. Please read the first post on the first page of this thread for all the information on the User In System bug.

Also if you log into the IRC and ask for reborn he may be able to check into your situation in the hopes of finding a solution to the issue. Please try and remember what you were doing when you logged out the last time, anything you can think of may help us pin down the error.

IRC Chat is linked on the home page and below this post in my signature.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I got UIS error about 12 hours ago and it still persists. I just would like to know if there's a planned reboot. Thanks in advance. :(

Purvesh2000

Hii all..the system is saying,user already in the system..But i m not playing the game..Please help me..Please do reboot as soon as possible..i want to complete the tauros quest..

Purvesh2000

Please make reboot as soon as possible..The time is running out..:( :(..Want to complete the event..

gear629

i have a bug i got the dratini skin but the historyan chester dont receive it can you help me? pls

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
gear629 said:
i have a bug i got the dratini skin but the historyan chester dont receive it can you help me? pls
This issue has nothing to do with this topic, it's better to use your own topics in such cases for me to be able to look into.

Apparently, you have finished this part of the Dragons Den Quest, and you didn't need to have this new Skin, that's why the Historian Chester didn't take the Dratini Skin :)

It's recommended to check your progress inside the Dragon Club in Goldenrod city's tunnel, you can check your progress by interacting with the bulletin board near the stairs.

Enjoy the game. :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Purvesh2000 said:
Someone answer to my query.. :-\ :-\

So this is still happening to you, or it keeps happening to you? If it is a persistent glitch for you then I suggest you go to the IRC Chat and speak to reborn when he is available and he will look into it. The link to IRC Chat is on the home page and also below this post in my signature.

Purvesh2000

Ok but by playing 900+ hours i got this problem 2nd time..so i think that reboot can solve this problem..

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Purvesh2000 said:
Any admin or dev ? please do a reboot as soon as possible..

As I said you're best off waiting in IRC. Reborn isn't there right now but he will be there before he checks the forums.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
As a note I checked ingame when I first saw this and no one else was having this problem which means this is likely an isolated case. I believe a possible fix is to log in and out of playerdex to reset your login status.