User Already In System Error Information.

ruggedm

This is ridiculous Admins/Devs!

I'm a new player - and the servers need to be fixed. I've noticed a lot of "band-aid" restarts - but it seems the coding is the issue. Do you guys not have a coder on your team that is available to fix these issues? In the 2.5 days I've been playing, I've tried to play but keep running into silly errors like this. If you don't have a reliable coder, I would GLADLY volunteer to review your coding and see what strings of code are causing the recurring errors... This is just ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong - I'm already a big fan, and will play for a long time. But it seems to me that you need a more reliable staff... Instead of re-coding and fixing things (for example in the tutorial), you just place NPC's that teach people how to DEAL with the glitches in the system.

Please don't just do a restart... Drop them for maintenance, and fix these issues we've had for the last few days. Thank you!

(I'm not trying to come off as aggressive, I'm just very frustrated - as are most of the other players)

powerzhea

Server needs to be restarted, having same issue: User already in system.

Jrvin

I don't have the UIS message anymore but the server is full so I can't play anyway...

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
The server is full because of the UIS, it does not close the connections when you log out and still counts you as in game - the server is not full, it just thinks it is.

ruggedm

powerzhea said:

not restarted - needs to be fixed... all the crashes and errors in the past few days says to me there is a bad string of code screwing the server up. Bandaid fixes like "restarts" wont do anything except delay the next crash...

Edit:
ALTHOUGH... If you guys brought back the Automatic Server Restarts this wouldnt have been an issue in the first place. I was reading on a separate thread that you guys were so excited about it back in August of 2013, then noone said why - but the server restarts were discontinued. Just a thought

Review

I was banned from PWO, did not understand why I was standing outside of a pokemon center when suddenly my account fell and when I went to enter appeared that I was banned ... If possible correct this error, thank you ...

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Review said:
I was banned from PWO, did not understand why I was standing outside of a pokemon center when suddenly my account fell and when I went to enter appeared that I was banned ... If possible correct this error, thank you ...

You need to post in community watch > ban appeals.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
ruggedm said:
powerzhea said:

not restarted - needs to be fixed... all the crashes and errors in the past few days says to me there is a bad string of code screwing the server up. Bandaid fixes like "restarts" wont do anything except delay the next crash...
The UIS issue is being looked into by Thugie. Restarts offer a temporary solution to a problem while Thugie works on one.

ruggedm said:
ALTHOUGH... If you guys brought back the Automatic Server Restarts this wouldnt have been an issue in the first place. I was reading on a separate thread that you guys were so excited about it back in August of 2013, then noone said why - but the server restarts were discontinued. Just a thought
The auto-rebooter is still in use.

Cippi

I was kicked and banned for 5 minutes and now i can't log in due to the UAIS error. Thank you really much pwo.

Zooks

Yeah, I've been getting this error all day today, guess we just have to wait till a server crash.

Dragon16

Youngster
In need of Help!

not sure if it is a UIS error, but when i try to log into my account it says User already in system.
I tried logging in on an alt accoutn and i can get into them but i cant get into my Dragon16 account.
I changed my password as a precaution. Can a Staff member please take a look at it

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: In need of Help!

Dragon16 said:
not sure if it is a UIS error, but when i try to log into my account it says User already in system.
I tried logging in on an alt accoutn and i can get into them but i cant get into my Dragon16 account.
I changed my password as a precaution. Can a Staff member please take a look at it

Yes it is UIS error and all the information on it is in the first post of this thread I have moved your post into.

Dragon16

Youngster
Re: In need of Help!

HitmonFonty said:
Dragon16 said:

Yes it is UIS error and all the information on it is in the first post of this thread I have moved your post into.
It has been more than 17 hours and i still get User already in system....