User Already In System Error Information.

scooter123

ive had the issue for over a halfhour now reborn is not in chat is there anything else that can be done to let me back in

Roosevelt

Staff help me. I can not log in the game .. every time I login always appear "user already in the system" help me

Eselation

Come on, restart the server. Have been 30min out of game and can't still log in.

aavie

When will be the reboot of the server?
I did everything on the forum but still I cant log in :-( Miss my team..just when I got a decent geodude to level up..

Hope anyone can give me time so I can know when I can try and play again

punjbuzzy

i was wondering, is my game error because in the game trade channel chat all i seeing is everybody typing all the number down
example ID>>20,30,0,2,22,23,23,2,17,14 something like this but when i ask many player in game they said they seeing other thing such as (pokemon name) and when click it the IV stat came up but why my see only the number. First i thought my download was error so i download another game in another laptop but it still the same.

Need help is it really error?
what should i do

thank you

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: User already in System..

lusitanox said:
What is this? :\ How much time I need to wait?

For information on this error check the first post of this thread- where I have moved your post. You should now be able to log in.

PDavis

Error login

I cant login in the game

24mer85.png

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: Error login

PDavis said:
I cant login in the game

24mer85.png

You will find all the information we have on this issue in the first post. It may be several hours until the server can be manually restarted, so if this is still an issue and there are no random crashes in the meantime there may be some waiting time before you can play again.

sahil335

stuck!!!

anyway i need help i am stuck i can not logg in the game it says "user already in the system" its been like this for like 12hours and i got daycare to do and i cant logg in any help what to do and sorry if i posted this the wrong place :) :(

batuhan00

User already in system bug

İ log out my pwo yesterday night. And today i cannot login into game "User already in the system" i need solution pelase help :)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Re: User already in system bug

We'll have a downtime from now. I assume you'll be able to log in again after this period. :)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Re: stuck!!!

sahil335 said:
anyway i need help i am stuck i can not logg in the game it says "user already in the system" its been like this for like 12hours and i got daycare to do and i cant logg in any help what to do and sorry if i posted this the wrong place :) :(
After the downtime period which is starting from now I assume you'll be apt to play again.

I.Am

Hopefully you guys will restart the server soon. I already waiting for hours. *yawn*