User Already In System Error Information.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Dragon16 said:
It has been more than 17 hours and i still get User already in system....

A nice long run for the server, it's a shame this bug has to put a damper on an otherwise reliable server! A restart will be organised asap, keep an eye on Twitter for the time.

Dragon16

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:
Dragon16 said:
It has been more than 17 hours and i still get User already in system....

A nice long run for the server, it's a shame this bug has to put a damper on an otherwise reliable server! A restart will be organised asap, keep an eye on Twitter for the time.
Thank you so much

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Dragon, if you remember at all. When you noticed the UIS error - did you initially log off yourself or was your account kicked off? Were you in battle etc?

joshuajoven

user already in system having the same issues just now i just typed /quit and now i cant get in server please help me and please dont let rollback occur on my account i just caught a shiny scyther please im begging you..:(

iDante

I just got that error as well. I logged in, but forgot to uncheck windowed mode. Don't wanna play in windowed mode so I logged out and tried to log back in, thus the error. I just downloaded this game today.. too bad I can't use it .-.

joshuajoven

please if there are any gms around please dont let my shiny scyther dissappear i just caught it and i dont want it to dissappear if it does please give me a shiny scyther ive bought membership for this purpose of catching a really good shiny please dont let it happen.

Hiraino

this is happened to me once nd it's now. it's whether UIS error or an Invisible block error. my trouble with this is im stuck in the middle of the two rocks and it's freaking annoying. And worst i can't relog back in.

Ryore

"User already in the system"

I think i`m stucked in game, i wait 30 min and didn`t come back, some adm could kick me from game plz?

Gobfather

Re: "User already in the system"

Hello again herm ;)

Might want to give this a look friend:
http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=9111

All to do now is to wait for ADM reboot, but! server downtime upcoming, so game wont be on for like 12 hours :D

*disregard staff move from other topic

lendss

and i got stuck to i tried relog and now i got this error >< anything i can do ? or just wait.. ?

MinyaK

218627.jpg

JulioCZ

User Already in System

I was playing PWO and I went AFK and when I came back the server has kicked me up and when I try to relog a message appears that says "User Already in System" can somebody help me.. :p

Pepe10

Can't log in

Hi I'm trying to play but when I click "login" on the login screen it says that I'm all ready in the system but I'm not playing, what can I do please ? :s

SapphirePhoenix

Re: User Already in System

It sounds like you have what is posted here: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=9111

All you have to do is wait until the server is restarted (It might not be that long, the server may be restarted a few more times today to fix bugs). It's happened to me before, it sucks but have patience :p

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Re: Can't log in

Take a look.

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=9111