User Already In System Error Information.

Stank

Youngster
[glow=red]Please refrain from making forum posts about UIS.[/glow]
UPDATED JUNE 2015: If you receive the UIS error, wait 10-15 minutes and try to log on again, it might just be a temporary glitch. You can also try logging into the Playerdex to reset your login information- but again if that doesn't work try again in 10-15 minutes.

If you are still suffering UIS after waiting longer than 10-15 minutes ask a staff member for help. The quickest way to find staff outside of the game is in IRC Chat:

http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/chat.php

Any staff member can now release players from this glitch with a simple command. Be patient, we aren't always available, but are always willing to help when we can.

If you get a User Already In System Error, and can't log in after 10-15 minutes, nothing can be done. When this error occurs your character is stuck in game when you log out, creating a "ghost" of you. These "ghosts" pile up on the server until it reaches maximum capacity, making the server appear to be full. Asking a staff member to kick you will not help as your character will still be stuck in the game. I personally was stuck in game last night as well and couldn't log on, even after asking Mantis to kick me. The ONLY solution to fix this is to have an Admin/Dev restart the server.

In the past when this error was very common, a lot of the time, the server would not save. If you lose levels or recently obtained Pokemon/badges, this is known as a Roll Back. Nothing can be done about a Roll Back except for retraining/catching the pokes. Even with the Pokemon's ID numbers it is not possible for staff to return them, because basically they never existed. If you log out as soon as the error is discovered, you have a higher chance of not losing much.

G

I've download the latest client of PWO but i tried to log in and have a message of
Failed to init direct 3D automation error tell me how i pix this problem?

samsengang

vincevince5000 said:
I've download the latest client of PWO but i tried to log in and have a message of
Failed to init direct 3D automation error tell me how i pix this problem?
1. What you wrote is irrelevant to this topic. You should probably create your own topic to ask.
2. Before doing what I've said in 1 (which is creating your own topic), you should do a search on the forum first, since there are similar cases like yours, and their topic probably have the solution for your problem.
3. I believe the solution could be found here.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
To note, the Playerdex can set your user as offline.

G

hi every time i try to log in i ger a massege telling me the server is offline tell me what 2 do i have been doing this 4 3 days

Venblavi666

theboss20420 said:
hi every time i try to log in i ger a massege telling me the server is offline tell me what 2 do i have been doing this 4 3 days

Yeah same here, only for the past 5 minutes, not 3 days.

GhostOfSanity

theboss20420 said:
theboss20420 said:
server is offline tell me what 2 do i have been doing this 4 3 days
theboss20420 said:
theboss20420 said:
Jackie-chan-meme.png

AnimeBloodShot69

How do I get the admin to restart the server so i can log back in even though the game is telling me im logged in im not!?

gimancito

Exactly Words . Connection Refused . Youre alredy logged in on another server !

Anglachel

I've just started to play again the game.(after 4-5 years later). I m moving around happily and I was charmed again because of nostalgy of the game. Then my char's been stuck for overclicked "run away". About 4-5 sec. after then the whole server just going down or restarted. So the acc. seems online....

Definition: Most misfortuned renew adventure ever ...

strangetourist

It happened to me an hour ago and I still can't get into the game... I guess I have to wait. :( Does anyone know, how long it will take until I can rejoin the game?

Paperwings

It seems that it's happening to everyone else too so I guess I'll just have to wait for someone to reset the server

Obeyswag

oh... thanks that that happened to more people... cause i thought that somebody hacked my account...