User Already In System Error Information.

Purvesh2000

I logged in and again logged out of playerdex..But still it is saying user already in the system :( :(

Purvesh2000

Hey Chocobo7,i went to playerdex..Then i went to my settings and status,there status is written as permanent ban..y is it so ? what have i done wrong ?..And suppose i got ban,there isn't a reason that y i got ban :( :(

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Purvesh2000 said:
Hey Chocobo7,i went to playerdex..Then i went to my settings and status,there status is written as permanent ban..y is it so ? what have i done wrong ?..And suppose i got ban,there isn't a reason that y i got ban :( :(

That was me trying to help you, sorry. I had rmeoved the ban, suppose it didn't go through. I'll try again.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Wait for a server reboot. You're not the only one experiencing the problem at the moment.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
The server was rebooted earlier as it had frozen, if you can still not log in then it is not a server problem.

boh99

User already in the sistem!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are two days that I try to login but when I log in PWO Appere the message "User Already in the sistem!" 2 days now .. how you can help solve my problem!

JPKFTW009

I closed my pc without logging out.. though now i cant log in.. it says "user already in system" what to do ?

DomT.

Youngster
Re: Log in

I think u didnt noticed the first topic in player support just read that and everyone thing will gonna be fine

I.Am

I already waited for 8+ hours and i still cant login (user already in the system). Please fix.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: Please restart the server.

I.Am said:
I waiting since yesterday and still cant login.

http://prntscr.com/3nl555

Please do not make duplicate posts on the same issue. Server has just crashed randomly so you should be able to return to the game when it goes back up. If not, repost here and/or go to IRC Chat, which is linked below in my signature, and ask for Reborn.

nemo55

User Already In System! (nemo55)

Hi,

So apparently my account nemo55 is in game, and marked as AFK. I played PWO in my University only to come home to find out I can't login to nemo55 account. I speculate I haven't exited the game properly in University thus having this UIS error or whatever you call it. However, I can login to my alt accounts, JollyTwinkleToes, Devil~Pig and ~Novak.Djokovic~. So I just wanna give you guys (staff) heads up that I will be playing on my alt and laughing at the fact that nemo55 is in game and marked as AFK!

NOTE: I have tried to do Ctrl+Alt+Delete --> End Task Manager but that didn't work...I also tried logging into Playerdex and logging out but that didn't work either.. :(

Please reboot so I can use nemo55 account again.

Thanks ;)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Re: User Already In System! (nemo55)

nemo55 said:
Hi,

So apparently my account nemo55 is in game, and marked as AFK. I played PWO in my University only to come home to find out I can't login to nemo55 account. I speculate I haven't exited the game properly in University thus having this UIS error or whatever you call it. However, I can login to my alt accounts, JollyTwinkleToes, Devil~Pig and ~Novak.Djokovic~. So I just wanna give you guys (staff) heads up that I will be playing on my alt and laughing at the fact that nemo55 is in game and marked as AFK!

NOTE: I have tried to do Ctrl+Alt+Delete --> End Task Manager but that didn't work...I also tried logging into Playerdex and logging out but that didn't work either.. :(

Thanks ;)

I moved your post to the correct thread. As explained in here there is one fix you can try which you don't seem to have considered as yet- logging into the Playerdex on that account to reset your login data. If that doesn't work, as is often the case these days unfortunately, log into IRC Chat, linked below this post in my signature, where you can ask reborn in person- when he happens to be active- to check your account and arrange a server restart if necessary.

nemo55

Re: User Already In System! (nemo55)

HitmonFonty said:
nemo55 said:
Hi,

Thanks ;)

I moved your post to the correct thread. As explained in here there is one fix you can try which you don't seem to have considered as yet- logging into the Playerdex on that account to reset your login data. If that doesn't work, as is often the case these days unfortunately, log into IRC Chat, linked below this post in my signature, where you can ask reborn in person- when he happens to be active- to check your account and arrange a server restart if necessary.

Thanks Fonty, my bad for misplacing the topic. I'm guessing the server got rebooted as I can log in comfortably now, thanks. ^-^