User Already In System Error Information.

Sylpharionz

I left for lunch and came back to this error... "User already in the system"

Already opened ticket in playerdex. Just hope that someone could come and restart the server or save me somehow :(

Also I did make a suggestion ticket, to allow users with this kind of error to login into their own playerdex and then "logout" their game account from there, without having to wait for staff to come around :)

Sylpharionz

Sylpharionz said:
I left for lunch and came back to this error... "User already in the system"

Already opened ticket in playerdex. Just hope that someone could come and restart the server or save me somehow :(

Also I did make a suggestion ticket, to allow users with this kind of error to login into their own playerdex and then "logout" their game account from there, without having to wait for staff to come around :)

Ok I can login now, thanks :D

theskatsourani

User allready in system the last 10 hours

As i said on the subject the problem is that when i try log in my the system says '' user allready in system''
i thought this would last for 10 minutes and i would have been kicked from the server due to inactivity
So i went to sleep and when i got up ( 5 hours later) the problem remains
Plz kick me or something

Zywa-Torpeda

User Already in System

As in subject, i have a UAIS problem from yesterday. I wrote about it in IRC but did not get any help. So i am asking Blue, or anyone else who is capable off doing it, can you reeboot the server for me?

Dalabrac

hi!
I have a problem in the window for logging put my username and password but I get this bad my user name or password but I can usually logging in to the page that I can do?

PDTA : sorry my bad English

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Dalabrac said:
hi!
I have a problem in the window for logging put my username and password but I get this bad my user name or password but I can usually logging in to the page that I can do?

Go to the Playerdex and click on Recover My Account. Change your password there and then log into the Playerdex. After that you will be able to play again.

Dalabrac

HitmonFonty said:
Dalabrac said:
hi!

Go to the Playerdex and click on Recover My Account. Change your password there and then log into the Playerdex. After that you will be able to play again.

tnks but I did and did not work me , I do not understand is that if I can log in playerDex and here in the forum but can not in the game if it is the same user and password...

Animagus

mzxd21 said:
please help-me ..im with this problem
If you are still facing the UIS Error, you probably just need to wait for a server restart from an Admin or a Developer.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
PolishPanzerBattalion said:
I'm stuck too. I can't login. Can someone kick me from server? Or someone can help me with different style.
Kicking your account out of the server won't help. Only a server reboot may solve the issue.