User Already In System Error Information.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Guys, we don't you telling us you have UIS. Just be patient until the server is restarted.

Saric

Youngster
Raziel_XD said:
mi quilava has -8,300 experiencie points (negative points) >.<
It's normal. It happens every time a poke evolves. The only thing you can do is train it to 0 then train whatever other exp you need.

ZAINAB

how do we contact a admin or someone else when his happens when the staff is either shown as offline or have pms disabled

Roevhaka

I got cant log in after i crashed out. it says that im still in the system. Can a admin kick me?:)

Xfiles

Hello, I'm Xfiles and I would like you to fixe an issue in my account, I last was on Splitting River Reserve and then whrn I logged in Today it doesn't work, I saw that the server is online and every thing was ok, so I don't know what's rong with my account, Can you fixe it?

Baloooo

Hallo PWO,

"User already in game" so I have the same problem as some of the other guys had months ago. Can someone plz restart the server? Thx

DemonGiorgos

Balo45 said:
Hallo PWO,

"User already in game" so I have the same problem as some of the other guys had months ago. Can someone plz restart the server? Thx
i have the same problem now plz restart the server

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
As always the server will be restarted when an Admin or DEV is around to do so.

And as always there is no need to make a post about it. Just be patient and if you also check out the latest forum Announcement you will find more patience will be needed while the transition to the new server is still in progress.

Vigoss

I can not connect to the server for a month. In the status it says that the server is running. Login: Vigoss

Special_Ed

im currently getting the user in system bug, when can the server be retstarted or can i be kicked somehow?

Jrvin

same problem here, the UIS showed after i logged out with /quit and now I can't log.