User Already In System Error Information.

Rooi

Bluerise said:
To note, the Playerdex can set your user as offline.
nope.

stucking, too ._.
I think the "auto 5min afk logout" is the problem.. :/

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Some times this error just happens. If you receive the UIS error, wait 10-15 minutes and try to log on again, it might just be a glitch.
If you still can not access the server due to the UIS error more than likely the server will need to be restarted.

Seems pretty clear to me guys.

ramnoggh

i am afraid the only thing we can do is to wait until admin restart the server... :-\

krakic

did the game saved beacuse I cought something ive been waiting for for a long time. before this uis ?

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Currently the active Admin that does restart the server isn't online at the moment.

Just be patient guys ~

psylensse

don't forget that the twitter feed sometimes has more updated information, such as the one just posted saying the server will be restarted soon.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
It is now being restarted.

DomiNaters

So does this happen often? I just started and was enjoying the old school Pokemon online.. But the game froze and when I tried to log back in it says User already logged into the system. It's a little frustrating. :( Please restart so I can continue my poke skills! Lol.. So sad

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
DomiNaters said:
When can we expect a restart?

Soon I believe. Bluerise is currently online. might be worth checking the Twitter.