Shane's log

Mortyh

Shane, I'm here just to congratulate you for your awesome updates and moves that are being fixed! I was waiting for a long time to see all these change logs working!

So, thank you and keep up the amazing work! :p

Sanven

Hey Shane, there's a problem with new updates, no bugs, but lacks in system, producing exploits which players are using badly..!!!
They apply toxic to a pokemon, then keep healing till opponent dies, or they use stat increasing move and healing move, till they become OP, and then kill everyone in one attack,
it isn't fair..!! because in handhelds you have PP which could limit use of it, and in real anime, pokemon can't keep healing contiuously, it takes time to recharge.
So i believe to balance the game, its time to bring PP. or other system which could stop this exploit.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
PP would be meaningless because you still wouldn't be able to prevent anything (and that seems to be your issue). If you can't handle battles then I only have one peice of adivce for you: don't do it. Also, there's almost nothing realistic about battles in the anime.

Sanven

kaiser6tn said:
PP would be meaningless because you still wouldn't be able to prevent anything (and that seems to be your issue). If you can't handle battles then I only have one peice of adivce for you: don't do it. Also, there's almost nothing realistic about battles in the anime.
Do you really think so?? It might then be your battling style i think which you are preventing it..!!
Btw, someone posted on forums, about Clefable being OP with Moonlight and Cosmic Power, if PP was there, he couldn't spam Moonlight, he could use it only 5 times..!!! after 5 times he can't do anything..!!!!
Well think about it before reply, think properly, not just your own profit, but for others too..!!!

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
I did think before I replied. Clefable's cosmic power+moonlight never gave me any troubles when facing them so maybe you have some learning to do because if you're clever about it clefable doesn't get to use moonlight 5 times.

Arnie

also 5 times is invalid, because with PP ups it could do moonlight 8 times.

also PP might work if elixers were purchaseable and had the same rules as potions in battle (i.e not useable in gyms and PvP)

BlackBloodz

The best counter for such problem isn't PP, believe me there is enough
There are two thing come along together to not getting swept,
1- In game Hazards (Stealth Rock, Spikes, Sticky Web, and Toxic Spikes)
2- Switching, Switching would fix most of the "sweeping" issues, but yet, pwo players still like to battle without it ...

I'd like to see the Hazards update soon, but anyway
You're doing amazing job.

Tendou

Shane, can you take a look on Coil? It just increases ATK here and it needs to increase both ATK and DEF stats by 1 stage each. Thank ya.

darkshadow.

Tendou said:
Shane, can you take a look on Coil? It just increases ATK here and it needs to increase both ATK and DEF stats by 1 stage each. Thank ya.

And tickle : should decrease atk and def but only decrease attk

Arnie

im impressed by all the move fixes, the battle scene just gets better and more open :) now we just need move tutors for night shade/seismic toss (mainly for blissey or other pokes with terrible atk)

G

I fixed/added most of the things you mentioned in your posts yesterday. Also, to make this day even more special you can open the spoiler below.

SHELL SMASH is now ingame..yayyy so awesome.!!

DomT.

Youngster
Shane said:
I fixed/added most of the things you mentioned in your posts yesterday. Also, to make this day even more special you can open the spoiler below.

Wooohoooooo Ty Shane Can You Just Make Salamance Learn Dragon Dance Please,Ty for update again

Nikola

Youngster
UW01 said:
Shane said:

Wooohoooooo Ty Shane Can You Just Make Salamance Learn Dragon Dance Please,Ty for update again

In handhelds you breed female Bagon with a male Dragonite that knows Dragon Dance or any male Pokemon that knows how to Dragon dance. Atm we don't have breeding in PWO nor we have newer moveset that will cover egg and breeding moves for certain Pokemon. As for the topic, thanks on these updates Shane, they are awesome and needed.

HOF69

Thanks for Shell Smash Shane! On the subject of Shellder and Cloyster, however, do you think you could also look into adding Razor Shell? That is another move that is missing from Shellder's moveset.

Tendou

Mozixlar said:
ty shane, nice update. i wondered amnesia working ?

Hm whats wrong with it? Im sure it already increases the spdef by 2 stages already