Shane's log

Isguros

Youngster
Re: Game: Client Update v1.9

Shane said:
- When your on your Bike it will play bike music!
yeah...... It's a good thing you fixed a typo (the Clefary thing) as well :).

scrolling through the planned updates I can't say I saw anything, besides the obvious "typo", that didn't got me exited to play the game and spam lots of emoticons ;).

therock0001

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt cant wait when the links come ?????? ??? 8) 8) 8)

AshMayonnaise

Oh man, im kinda new-ish to the game compared to a lot of people, but as soon as i met Shane i knew this man would make big and nice chances to the game.

I'm glad u'r back man, u made the game feel alive like it wasn't for some time, we <3 u, keep up the amazing work :D

Fionavara

hahaha welcome back shane, like old days, see you been busy...good to see you found the code again...where was it...hiding in a shoebox in a closet? :D

I.Am

Wew. This is awesome. Thanks PWO team. :)

Dack

Great update, good work :p

Merse

Youngster
Shane.... I just..... love you man! :-* ;D
EDIT: One question: When is the day/night change in PWO? In Poketime of course :)

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Bug fixing and evolution with weather updates ... wow ... welcome back Shane and thanks really alot for this great update with great appreciated efforts.

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Merse said:
EDIT: One question: When is the day/night change in PWO? In Poketime of course :)

In Poketime, the day-time phase—encompassing the Morning, Afternoon and Evening times—spans from 06:00 to 20:00; every other hour (20:00 to 06:00) is considered night time. As an informative reminder, if needed Poketime elapses 3 times faster than real-world time, thus these phases occur 3 times per day.

Merse

Youngster
The real question is when to try to evolve Pokes which need nighttime to evolve into a specific Pokemon. Eevee to Umbreon for example. But I guess it's 20:00-06:00 then.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
After seeing so many changes in such a short time I'm tempted to ask if there are any plans for an update that will include battle system related changes, especially move fixing.

HOF69

Shane, I wanted to point out that AncientPower appears to be bugged. When its effect does work, it should increase every stat by 1 stage, but it appears to be increasing speed by 2 stages.

The-Predator

Youngster
HOF69 said:
Shane, I wanted to point out that AncientPower appears to be bugged. When its effect does work, it should increase every stat by 1 stage, but it appears to be increasing speed by 2 stages.

I already reported that to shane ingame, and yes, it in fact is increasing 2 stages instead of 1

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Would it be possible for the new posts to say when the pokemon is shiny? like here- http://prntscr.com/3mnjbj this tangrowth is shiny, but you wouldn't know unless you click it. A "S" in front of the name of the pokemon would save a lot of needless clicking.