Shane's log

HOF69

Mozixlar said:
its only increase spdef, not spatk.

Amnesia is not supposed to increase special attack, so the move is working correctly.

Hadron

Amnesia used to raise Special DEF and Special ATK in generation I.

But it was changed to only Special DEF afterwards, and since PWO uses generation V for moves, the move works correctly as the other people said :)

I can see where the confusion came from though :)

pocaliga

transformation ability would be good for ditto :)

and the rest attack, which gets max hp and sleeps two shifts :)

snorlax pokemon and others in need, there are many attacks re recover energy but lack that :)

shane very good work :D

Tendou

pocaliga said:
transformation ability would be good for ditto :)

and the rest attack, which gets max hp and sleeps two shifts :)

snorlax pokemon and others in need, there are many attacks re recover energy but lack that :)

shane very good work :D

Transform seems to do not be viable now otherwise move like Sketch, Mirror Move, Mimic and Metronome would work in a similar way.

Thanks again Shane, however i noticed something about Shell Smash for Shuckle. The PWO moveset follows GEN V Black&White 1 only and Shuckle learns it on B&W 2 and forward. Im just trying to check if you did a mistake on adding that move on him or if you really want to update pokemons moveset to B&W 2 cause I will give you a list of moves that needs an update if the 2nd statement is true.

Arnie

unless something changed in 5th gen recovery moves are supposed to heal 50% of health, not 40.

Arnie

Arnie_Jr said:
unless something changed in 5th gen recovery moves are supposed to heal 50% of health, not 40.

testing it with g122 showed that recovery moves are only healing 1/3 hp in battle, not 1/2

also it would be nice (and also essential to PvP more than anything) if u could make it so critical hits are acknowledged in the battle log, that would be awesome

G

Yes i made them heal a little less than half, other wise they would be to OP for PWO and all its current brokenness!

Arnie

Shane said:
Yes i made them heal a little less than half, other wise they would be to OP for PWO and all its current brokenness!

i could have figured as much :p

nemo55

DeGe.DF said:
22 June 2014
SPOILER: HIDE
Grass knot is now working properly.
Low kick works too?

No, Low Kick is not fixed, but it can be easily fixed now because the coding is there...I'm sure Shane will fix that soon too.. :)

Tendou

Peharps he added for grass knot only cause no viable pokes can learn it naturally while he figures how to boost up/down weights from some moves ;)?

Brennan

Youngster
The flinch status is now ingame. Judgment is now normal type because we don't have the plates, it was typeless before. More information in main post.

RicardoTav

wow awesome and eruption now work corretly that's what i want for my typholosion :D and flich *-* such awesome update :D well done and keep up the good work.

HOF69

Shane, unfortunately I was not able to capture a screenshot of this, but I'll describe what may be an error with Eruption. As you know, the move's power is supposed to decrease as the user's HP decreases. In a battle I just had, my Jolteon faced off against Typhlosion. I took about half of the Typhlosion's HP before it landed its first Eruption, so as expected Eruption did less than half HP damage to Jolteon. However, after Jolteon's second hit took Typhlosion down to barely any HP left, the second Eruption did a lot more damage than the first. Is it possible that the move is working opposite of how it should and doing more damage the less HP the user has? That second Eruption should've done very little damage (there wasn't a critical hit).

G

Well the formula for it is

150 * (Current HP / MaxHP)
and is capped at 150.

This is how it is currently.

EDIT: It appears however, its not calulating properly. I fix. 1 moment

pocaliga

shane is possible to work with the rest move?

pokemon as snrolax, Shuckle would be more fun

Instead of sleeping in two shifts can force a reload for two turns without attacking to fix that

you are returning the excitement to the game, thank you very much!

Tendou

Can I ask if the fangs attacks are working properly for flinching? It only has a chance to flinch if the user attacks before the target.

Brennan

Youngster
Tendou said:
Can I ask if the fangs attacks are working properly for flinching? It only has a chance to flinch if the user attacks before the target.
A Pokémon can only flinch if its opponent attacks first. And yes, fangs may flinch the target.