Search results

1. Mooo

Mask/Hat Suggestion

Would like to were Mask/Hat wile on bike. Feels like 90% of the time im on bike.
  2. Mooo

Smeargle Guide

Had to ask alot of peeps about smeargle just to learn about it. So to make it easy for someone who dont know. i made a video on how to teach smeargle the moves you want. smeargle knows the move sketch witch permanently copies the opponent's last move. Here is video guide.
  3. Mooo

Fun Questions

Fill this out plz :D Just copy past code and fill it out :shy: Whats your fav pokemon typ? What Pokemon would you be if you had to be one? Would you join Team Rocket if asked? If you could teach 1 of any move to any pokemon what move would it be and what pokemon? What did...
  4. Mooo

Battle Tower Support

This is for people who are still getting there Gym Badges or got them all and is curious about Battle Tower. This will help. Well after you have obtained all 16 badges you can go fight in the Battle Tower. Battle Tower is north of Seven Island and you can get there by taking the Ferry System...
  5. Mooo

Holiday Event

I would like to see a christmas event & to be able to obtain the Santa Hat and the Red, Green, Rainbow Candycane Healing items.   :heart:
  6. Mooo

Favorite PWO pokemons?

OK sooo, Whats your top 3 favorite pokemon in PWO? ( only 3 ) Ill start off.   Miltank Smeargle Butterfree :blush:
  7. Mooo

how to sell the right pokemon in mart question

Im not use to this new ummm whatever u want to call it. New system? the - and + is really light grey and hard to see. almost blends in with white. anyways i was wondering when u sell pokemon. i think if i remember right i was able to click on the pokemon and see its state, IV/EV. So that i know...
  8. Mooo

Obtaining Tokens From Players

i hear to buy tokens you must hand over the money to player who says they have tokens to sell. And take SS. In witch the player at one point will have money and tokens and you have nothing. I was wondering if there will ever be a safe way to buy tokens. in witch buying from other players...
  9. Mooo

guild cost debate

Guild Cost Debate I think the guild cost should be bumped down more. Im not sure if staff have legit accounts that dont pay real money on it. But trying to get 22m or 17m solely on selling pokes or trying there best in buying and selling in pokemart. Its a bit rough to make it in the mils...
  10. Mooo

closed

Edit: Thanks for the info to the ones who posted.
  11. Mooo

Breed moves, help

Ok still a bit new to Breed moves, and i need some help with some of my pokemon. Wiki dont have anything about breed moves so its no help. And off site stuff tends to give me wrong info.  So what i want to do is make my chinchou learn Soak. Here is 1-2 sites i was using...
  12. Mooo

Fishing/Sufing Suggestions

I thought maybe for long term players something could be added. Like for fishing and surfing. I see there is now a small line between catching water pokes from only fishing or surfing, Witch i love alot. (we need more pokes on both sides) It gets ppl doing both and not just one. My idea is for...
  13. Mooo

Closed

I need to set Oldrod and surdbord to hotkey #2 and #3. I guess it got deleted or something idk. but its not preset. This is what i have in PWO Options: [Game] Remember_Pass=0 Username= Password= Shadow=0 Sound=1 Follow=0 Weather=0 Day/Night=0 Chatbubble=1 BattleIntro=0...
  14. Mooo

Closed

Closed i googled  my answer
  15. Mooo

/list

Dont take away( /list ) in events :dodgy:
  16. Mooo

Suggestion for wiki

Suggestion Lets start with the pokemon Cloyster when you go to the wiki for it http://pwo-wiki.info/index.php?title=Cloyster Youll see Move set for lvl up and TM. I was wanting something new to be added. Breed Move set. Ive been on alot of pokemon websites to find breed moves for pokemon and...
  17. Mooo

Pokemon Breeding Moves

Cant seem to get Gligar to learn Sand Tomb from Sandslash and cant get Cloyster to learn Aqua Ring from Seel, or Water Pulse Psyduck or Twineedle from Beedrill how do i make them compatible?
  18. Mooo

pokemon breeding?

I thought you couldnt breed pokemon so i have no idea why people wanted male and female of same pokemon. i asked them and they said it was to breed moves or something. TM? new moves that cant be learned in playerdex? are these moves on wiki? where is the guide on this move breeding? i want to...
  19. Mooo

Lanturn

Can Lanturn learn any heal moves? In battle tower he was healing >:(
  20. Mooo

Limited Quantity Shop

OK so TM protect lasted about 3sec. there was 100. Lots of people show up before it restocks. So if your not there before it opens your gonna get left with some moo moo milk lol. For the people who are miles away and see it pop up on screen in green text saying restock has happend, bad news for...