Fishing/Sufing Suggestions

Mooo

I thought maybe for long term players something could be added. Like for fishing and surfing. I see there is now a small line between catching water pokes from only fishing or surfing, Witch i love alot. (we need more pokes on both sides) It gets ppl doing both and not just one. My idea is for ppl who play alot and or keep playing. Im looking for a long/big quests. I thought maybe something can be done with fishing/surfing.

Over time fishing lvl seems to go up and up. like forever but no goal in sight..sadly.
I thought maybe you could make it where when you hit lvl 100 with fishing or something higher. you could get a new rod to fish with. Could be called goldrod, or new rod..whatever. And as for surfing. i guess you could put a lvl on it or maybe surfing skill sounds better. Surfing skillz yo XD Anyways. Once you hit lvl 100 or whatever you could show your lvl/skills to a fishing and or surfing NPC, that would give you a GoldRod and Ultimate Board or Epic Board idk call it what you will.

And with these epic rod and board you would be able to fish/surf in certain parts of the map of johto and kanto. That certain pokemon would drop an item when you faint it, only from using the new board/rod. Kinda like the time fragments from the event. And you would be able to use these items to buy stuff from an NPC. Maybe new TMs or not even new stuff. Maybe go to the store and be able to buy normal items and TMs with it and not pay pd. or whatever u want. A new currency. Maybe magikarp Scales for fishing and maybe Jelly from tentacool? (sorry i watch spongebob)

It would give long term players a nice long quest to do. Its something a bit new other than just trying to catch rare pokes. It bring players to different locations on the map that ppl dont go too often, like that place where smeargle is i think. Or maybe ad some kind of secret location for fishing and surfing. Maybe secret beach for surfing and maybe an underground place for fishing, and the pokes there would drop the jelly and scales.

I think this would really get players to play more and longer times. i dont know about you but id play hours trying to lvl fishing and surfing for and epic board/rod that would give me the opportunity to get this jelly/scale currency. 

And im not thinking of some small lvl quest like lvl 70 or something. I mean ppl who keep playing months on end get bord sometimes and a big  awesome quest like this would keep them going. Maybe something like lvl 300? idk something big tho. Alot of ppl fish alot and surf mostly in events. and i bet most ppl have high lvl fishing already. Something that would take me 6 months would be a epic goal.

Would love to see something like this.