how to sell the right pokemon in mart question

Mooo

Im not use to this new ummm whatever u want to call it. New system?
the - and + is really light grey and hard to see. almost blends in with white. anyways i was wondering when u sell pokemon. i think if i remember right i was able to click on the pokemon and see its state, IV/EV. So that i know what poke im trying to sell. lets say i have like 13 of the same pokemon and trying to sell one with good IVs. Id like to know How i can see the pokemon states right befor i sell it? When i click the pokemon nothing pops up.
Also is there a way to go back to the old version? i dont like this new one.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
transfer the pokemon you want to sell outside of that boxes which contain many one's so you won't put something wrong

Mooo

Scarface~ said:
transfer the pokemon you want to sell outside of that boxes which contain many one's so you won't put something wrong

Thats extra work for me. I should beable to see my pokemon im selling on the pokemart. I have tons of pokes to sell. trying to arange them in the boxes before i get on pokedex is like.....not worth my time.
:mad: All i want is to beable to see the IVs of my poke right before i sell it.

I dont need like 5 or 6 pokes that are the same in the selling box. then forgetting whitch is witch when i get on pokedex, then forgetting what i wanted to sell for. At the moment im not selling anything cuz of this new system. also its hard to see the - and + . i have to really foces and look close at my labtop just to see it.
How do i make pokemart go back to normal? is there a way?

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
well ther's no way to get pokedex back to normal but as i told you that way you can take some poke's but not like 30 poke's to sell and all of them are the same but i can't think of any new sollution atm so better join discord and ask staff if they could get it back

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If you have any feedback with regards to improvements for adding stuff to the Mart - please write up suggestions on the Suggestion Box (one suggestion per report please!).

We won't be reverting back to the old code.