Smeargle Guide

Mooo

Had to ask alot of peeps about smeargle just to learn about it.
So to make it easy for someone who dont know. i made a video on how to teach smeargle the moves you want.
smeargle knows the move sketch witch permanently copies the opponent's last move.
Here is video guide.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
The easiest way to train a smeargle is by leaving it in your box and using a parasect for hunting instead :p

Mooo

The easiest way to train a smeargle is by leaving it in your box and using a parasect for hunting instead :p
Well. to lvl it, i would use a Exp. Share. and for hunting parasect is fine, most people hunt with parasect. For me i been hunting everything with butterfree and using sleep. But if i was to recommend a pokemon for hunting id say get a farfetchd, for it has false swipe.

Klay

Youngster
False swipe is a false good idea, some pok can hurt themselves and die
I would go for confuse ray instead (always used it, never got a pok killed with it)

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Well. to lvl it, i would use a Exp. Share. and for hunting parasect is fine, most people hunt with parasect. For me i been hunting everything with butterfree and using sleep. But if i was to recommend a pokemon for hunting id say get a farfetchd, for it has false swipe.
I like parasect because it gets false swipe, stun spore, spore, and poison powder. Spore to put pokemon to sleep, stun spore for pokemon that are immune to sleep, and poison powder for pokemon that may be a risk to kill themself from recoil if you knock them to 1hp with false swipe, I also like it's damp ability to avoid a pokemon self destructing. XD
Though I do admit smeargle as an advantage when it comes to ghost pokemon (can use soak to make false swipe work) and can have mean look to use on pokemon that may teleport. :D

Mooo

Didnt know pokes could kill them selfs. Guess ill make another smeargle just for hunting. :cool:

Kingstone

The best for kanto safari.

Attachments

• smeargle.png
    smeargle.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 20

shodan21

Youngster

there are other uses besides a hunter for smeargle. also, smeargle is far better at handling ghosts than parasect, since parasect cant false swipe them.

Didnt know pokes could kill them selfs. Guess ill make another smeargle just for hunting. :cool:

smeargle's a great example of that - i lost a smeargle by switching to parasect on the first turn. because i didnt use a move, smeargle's sketch failed, but still disappeared. i didnt know that, so i used false swipe to have it sketch that - but instead of sketching false swipe, it used struggle... :(