closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooo

Edit:

Thanks for the info to the ones who posted.

Klay

Youngster
RE: want info on making guild

You'll have to pay this amount of cash to create a guild (needs to be in your bank). Also, there's a little monthly fee to pay depending of how many players are in the guild (but it's really low, don't be scared by that).

Also, the current price is 17 996 162pds (and not 990 874pds as shown in your screenshot).

Mooo

Klay said:
You'll have to pay this amount of cash to create a guild (needs to be in your bank). Also, there's a little monthly fee to pay depending of how many players are in the guild (but it's really low, don't be scared by that).

Also, the current price is 17 996 162pds (and not 990 874pds as shown in your screenshot).
I find this monthly fee to be scary, it did not say anything about a fee like that ._.
I need to know the monthly fee rate. If were talking about something like 5k that seems ok.
:cry:

Klay

Youngster

It's more like few pds per month. Idr tho, better ask to someone else (Isguros told me about that like one year ago).

Mallow-

Youngster

[glow=green]The monthly charge be based on how many members the Guild have - do not remember the rate, but I pay 255 Pd per month for 15 members. But, this money comes from the Guild bank, not the money you have - so anyone from the Guild may put in the money, not just you.

If the Guild bank runs out and not be able to pay the cost at the end of the month, the guild gets locked down, and you have to pay the bill plus a reopening fee to open up again. Even if you want to delete the Guild or give to someone else, you have to be open.
[/glow]

Mooo

TheStinkiestGarbodor said:
[glow=green]The monthly charge be based on how many members the Guild have - do not remember the rate, but I pay 255 Pd per month for 15 members. But, this money comes from the Guild bank, not the money you have - so anyone from the Guild may put in the money, not just you.

If the Guild bank runs out and not be able to pay the cost at the end of the month, the guild gets locked down, and you have to pay the bill plus a reopening fee to open up again. Even if you want to delete the Guild or give to someone else, you have to be open.
[/glow]

Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.