Obtaining Tokens From Players

Mooo

i hear to buy tokens you must hand over the money to player who says they have tokens to sell. And take SS. In witch the player at one point will have money and tokens and you have nothing.

I was wondering if there will ever be a safe way to buy tokens. in witch buying from other players. Something like a player putting tokens in pokemart for pd? or able to trade tokens in game?

I just dont see how its worth going threw the process of buying from someone you dont know and might get scamed. Buiying  7,500 Tk
from someone you dont know is way to much money to just be handing over and wondering if your gonna get scamed or not. then if you do, youll have to go threw the whole report processes to only be broke for how ever long it takes to resolve the issue and then be back to square one.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[Glow=#9932CC]The reasons you have outlined are exactly why, while it is not against the rules, Token Selling is something us Staff do not encourage or endorse.

EDIT: This having been said, we fully acknowledge it is an activity many of our Players like to do even despite the inherent risks. While Tokens probably WON'T be something we will add to in-game trades due to the complexities involved, we are certainly looking into ideas for how to create a safer option for players who would like to trade Tokens for other in-game goods.
[/Glow]

Mooo

Jinji said:
[Glow=#9932CC]The reasons you have outlined are exactly why, while it is not against the rules, Token Selling is something us Staff do not encourage or endorse.[/Glow]
I see. i guess i wont be able to get tokens then. Thanks for the info you may close thread now.

justme1306

Youngster
need to buy from trusted players or sell to trusted players. u can ask in channel if they are trustable its not 100% safe but better than just sell without asking anyone