Limited Quantity Shop

Mooo

OK so TM protect lasted about 3sec. there was 100. Lots of people show up before it restocks. So if your not there before it opens your gonna get left with some moo moo milk lol. For the people who are miles away and see it pop up on screen in green text saying restock has happend, bad news for you. Gonna have to run your butt to Goldenrod or Celadon. Better hope you have a bike. thats cost you about 500k or something. And no. its not gonna gonne help you any to get to the store in time to get something good, but its nice to be riding on a bike to keep your hopes up. And dont forget about all the NPC battles your gonna run into if the NPCs have reset. Soooo you got 3sec to ride your bike and battle all them NPCs to get that TM protect. (was 100 in restock XD) and dont forget the TM69 Rock Polish, friend ball and other goodies. they lasted a little longer so u have a better chance to get them. about 1min or so. 1min to get there lmao. So if your not there before the restock happens ur gonna be left with some MooMooMilk and iron...if that.

I showed up before the restock, I had enough time to buy 5 protect(some didnt get any) and idk 20 Rock Polish maybe 30friendballs, and a ton of moomoomilk. You have like 20 other people showing up before restock spam clicking they heck out of the NPC to get them goodies.

I feel like this is sooooooo unfair to people far away. or people just in the same town but not in the store. Because there left with moomoomilk and iron after they read the green text. I feel like the green text should say.: Hey Limited Quantity Shop is restocked......and now its gone TROLOLOLO!!Well thats what i see when i read the restock idk about anyone ells. O:)

Needs to be some changes to Limited Quantity Shop. Alot more stock needs to be added and a limit to how much you can buy at a time needs to go down to 1. That way people from far away have a chance to buy something.....no scratch that. they dont have a chance....i mean the people in the same town wondering around will have a chance to go there and buy something good when they see the green text pop up saying restock has happned. Or a limit to how much items you can buy at the shop. like 30 items is a limit then u cant buy anything ells. + the 1 item per buy.

[glow=blue]Yes i was there before restock and got some goodies so why should i complain? Im sticking up for the people who didnt have a chance.[/glow] C:)

Limited Quantity Shop
onix_zpssyp3nqe3.png

DotA.Eternity

People so far away should anticipate the LimQuan opening at stated times. If they don't know when it opens and are unwilling to take the time to find out then the loss is their's and only their's.

As for increasing stock, I don't think this should be a thing. Having too many will saturate the market. It's also called "Limited Quantity" for a reason. :)

Mooo

Maybe. But less then 1min and we already have things go out of stock. If we have no change then we need to get rid of the green text or at lest change what it says. Its useless if its saying hey we have restock and the TMs arent even going to last 3 sec. yes 3sec is all it took. Maybe have it say hey you just misses restock, come read the sigh to know when next restock happens. Is Limited supposed to mean how fast can you click/hit the key? Cuz thats whats its come down to for the TMs. Dont you think it be nice for a new player or someone just wondering around playing the game at time of restock to read the green text saying a restock has happened and them getting a chance to get something nice? Are you really ok with how Limited Quantity Shop is right now? :-\

Mooo

Last restock
3sec_zpso8agiopr.png

about 9sec. Both in Goldenrod and Celadon.i was in goldrod and friend was in Celadon. i dont know how much restock was in Celadon but in goldrod there was an extra 200 TM protect. So 300 all togeather, and it lasted almost the same. :'( other items didnt last to long eather.

How fast can you click/hit the key? :-X

Rigaudon

Youngster
Reli and I have talked about this and we have an idea on how to help the shop last longer without adding more stock. We shall see if it works next time.

Mooo

Rigaudon said:
Reli and I have talked about this and we have an idea on how to help the shop last longer without adding more stock. We shall see if it works next time.
thank you ^-^

w00t

Mooo said:
Rigaudon said:
thank you  ^-^

Wanted to try and keep all the Limited Quantity Shop questions together. In regards to this Skitty event and the restocking of the U-Turn TM is there anyway you could try and take into consideration people that work when setting up the restock times? I get that you need to be there ahead of time and plan for it but if you are working at each of the times that its being restocked than its impossible (I'm gonna end up having decent amount of shards that are useless). Maybe this isent effecting enough people to make a change but I wanted to bring it up and see if it wouild be possible for a smaller number of these items to be released very early in the morning so people who are having to work all day are able to also enjoy the prizes.

Thanks

w00t

Troy121

The thing about a mmo is that no matter what time you choose, it will always be working hours somewhere ;)

Mooo

Troy121 said:
The thing about a mmo is that no matter what time you choose, it will always be working hours somewhere ;)
this is an old thread

Klay

Youngster
Mooo said:
Troy121 said:
this is an old thread

Not an old thread since Limited Quantity Shop seems to still be an issue for some players.