Search results

1. S

good bye pwo !!! :(

the reason why i m leaving this wonderful gameto play this game with out real money is like hell ... u need to spend daily 10 hours + to become a gr8 trainer ... i dont have time to play so long . since i m starting my enginerring studies ... and i really dont want my dads money to be spend on...
  2. S

thank u staff

thanks for everything u did in pwo and making my life intresting with pokemons :) happy new year :) ;)
  3. S

pokeballs

throwing pokeballs on pokes like snorlax,dratini,scyther etc which have high catch rate it take like 15min or some times more is really irritating . and sometimes during catching of pokes the server crashes and we lost that poke i rememer that in safari one day i threw like 100+ pokebals and it...
  4. S

MOVE SET PUT OF CONTROL

I want to see opinion of other players and staffs in here. -I want to ask why spheal became UC all of sudden with no warning. Then people were flooding chat with them. -Why dragonite was nerfed?Outrage had 120 power. Now its to weak. That isnt a Dragon pokemon anymore. They should be strong. WHy...
  5. S

pokes having imp stats(32ivs)

i need to know that ..can shiny pokes now go to 32 ivs ?
  6. S

catch rates of very rare

i just foung sellder or staryu in seaform with in 20 to 30 min but when i went to find in route 41 then it took like 90min to find one shellder or sometime like 2 hours ... instead i found 1 shiny commmon but no shellder and one day i caught 1 staryu in pallet town after hunting for 6 hours ...
  7. S

first chance to attk

i need to know which poke get first chance to attk if both pokes have same spd take this eg two salamence , both having max spd who will get the first chance to attk?? asking becasue way back i was having salamence with max spd max special def and all ivs 20+ but atkk 1 ivs and i have never...
  8. S

bye bye pwo

its time for me to say bye to pwo i have a gr8 time playing this game !!! i will me back again after mid of 2013 hopw pwo will roxx by the time i will really miss pwo stafff and many of my friend in pwo cya guya :)) :))
  9. S

people geting baan for some bug happen in game

genrally 99% of the people dont read the rules of the game and because of this they get baan if some problem has occured in game and we are utilizing it for profit then its not our mistake . u guys must not wait for the people to utilize this bug and make him baan instead u must immidieatly...
  10. S

must improve !!!

staryu ...brine ,power gems, scizor night slash, ironhead, x-scizoor typhslion erruption in wiki is 70 power but in vekun is 150 powe why typhslion in pwo have so must less powe of erruption please try to add these attacks and improve power of these pokes....pls
  11. S

whats your first poke caught and strater pokes???

what was your firdt poke that u caught ??? is it still with u ??? and what abt your strater poke have u sold it to buy surfboat :P
  12. S

must read this inorder to not get scamed

guys .read this topic carefully i dont know which is the corrrect place to post this topic but i found this to be the correct one generaaly people have some shiny rare and very rare and they want to trade it for tokens ... but many people get scamed by doing this . they many a time they do...
  13. S

what to do in order to prevent the low prices of good pokes?

suggest some ideas in order to prevent the low prices of good pokes ??? like shiny arcanine going frm 120mill to 30mill give some ideas to get back the values of good pokes !!!! O0
  14. S

what all pokes have u caught at MT.SILVER????

what all pokes have u caught at MT.SILVER ????????? guys be loyal to your answer.....
  15. S

what do u like t do in pwo and why ????

what do u like t do in pwo and why ???????????
  16. S

a small improvement

since i have got like more than 300+pokes and i did not want ny of them to release ... if i want to trade one of the pokes frm my pokedex ... i m fed up by searching them so i request pwo members that in pokedex .. were all pokes are there put a search option in which if u put charizard .. all...
  17. S

new idea for pokemon shop

since the idea of new pokemon shop fails .. here i m creating a new shop .. in which i will select some of the good pokes frm your shop .. and put it on pokemon shop the only thing u guys have to do is to leave a link of your shop after that i will select the good pokes and put it on this shop...
  18. S

pokemon shop auction

hello guys to visit every shop and see the pokes that u want .... u waste a time a lot .. for example u need epic snorlax .. for that u visit every best players shop .. but then too u didnt find going to page 2 page 3 still u didnt find and waste of time .. here i m come with the new pokemon...
  19. S

user already in system!!!

sir ... when i m trying to log in it comes user already in system againat the same moment i log in it again says user alredy in system .. i have tryied like 10 time but it says the same ..
  20. S

what do u do at the time of downtime and server offline?????

what do u do at the time of downtime or server offmile /.???????????????