good bye pwo !!! :(

sagarpatel740

Website
www.facebook.com
the reason why i m leaving this wonderful gameto play this game with out real money is like hell ... u need to spend daily 10 hours + to become a gr8 trainer ...
i dont have time to play so long . since i m starting my enginerring studies ...
and i really dont want my dads money to be spend on this game ... so i have decided after 4 years of enginerr getting a job ... will earn my own money .. and only after that i will play this game ..... i wish this game would never end till i become 80 years of old :p...

there are many things to day abt this game .... i cant express them in words ....the people here are gr8 all those people who are working over here are gr8 ....there is one special player i will miss him a lot .... i know he will too miss mee because of him i came to know many things abt me and abt this game ..i know u know me .. so not mentioning your name thank u very much .. i hope when i came back to play this game u will be still playing this game

as i told u guys that i will be creating that all special type tournament ....but sorry guys i cant create ,.. i m really upset .. really sorry

this is my last post from this acct ... after that i will come only in forum . with my alternate account Blue_Ocean
once again ... thank u pwo ...:) and bye bye pwo too :(

aziz

you dont must pay real money for this games you only buy token from other player with poke money :)

Nikola

Youngster
-Hope you find what are you looking for. Will not be easy.
-Until we meet again sugar.

Punk!

everyone comes back...so i know that u will be back soon!!!! so Cya... :-\