• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sagarpatel740

Website
www.facebook.com
throwing pokeballs on pokes like snorlax,dratini,scyther etc which have high catch rate it take like 15min or some times more is really irritating .
and sometimes during catching of pokes the server crashes and we lost that poke
i rememer that in safari one day i threw like 100+ pokebals and it took like 20min
i need to update different type of pokeball in pwo so that it would be gr8 to catch pokes :) :) ;) ;)
i need to know the opinion of other people who need this update (to bring different type of pokeball)
ty

B_Sparkles

I think master ball should be available for like a large amount like 5-10m

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I too would like to see a wide variety of pokeballs for sale. Not just great balls and ultra balls but heavy balls and quick balls and all the rest, maybe even the chance to use apricorns to get the other type of balls made. I'm sure these things will happen when the game can handle it and the staff have time to add them.

Merse

Youngster
Next time you will ask "Do you want PWO to add more regions"? It would be just as pointless :p

B_Sparkles

Hey merse do u know how to write a positive comment cause every one I see is up every one and down nosing the staff lol .. Sorry for speaking out of term .

CoolKnightST

And what about an ball crafthing skill? I was experimenting with that idea some time ago.

Basicly it comes out like this:
  • Ball Shell (Regular Shell, Great Shell, Ultra Shell,...) - The default catch chance (can be found by killing pokémons or from the big market)
  • Apricorn (required for the ball function) - Can be found from tree's
You can craft an pokémonball on an location arround the 2th gym (Johto:Kurt) you will need to finish an quest in order to use the location.

For the Apricorns maybe another skill farming.

king1234

Youngster
CoolKnightST said:
And what about an ball crafthing skill? I was experimenting with that idea some time ago.

Basicly it comes out like this:
  • Ball Shell (Regular Shell, Great Shell, Ultra Shell,...) - The default catch chance (can be found by killing pokémons or from the big market)
  • Apricorn (required for the ball function) - Can be found from tree's
You can craft an pokémonball on an location arround the 2th gym (Johto:Kurt) you will need to finish an quest in order to use the location.

For the Apricorns maybe another skill farming.

not a bad idea, some quest to get variations of balls

Merse

Youngster
Some crafting skills really would be nice, but in the Pokemon World we don't use too many items, so it wouldn't be a too lucrative business. And currently purchasing items is the only way which reduces the amount of ingame money.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
We likely will have more Poké Ball types in the future, once there is support; and on a personal level, I think a crafting skill may be a great addition to the game if done properly.

Merse

Youngster
No question about that. For example we could have houses, so every house, every furniture could be crafted by players ;)

CoolKnightST

Merse said:
No question about that. For example we could have houses, so every house, every furniture could be crafted by players ;)
This start to go an bit offtopic, but you probaly refering to an personal base what was released in III generation. I gues something like that could be possible but I wouldn't implement it as crafthing but more something like money cost like in the original game. I currently don't see any reason to release like 1000 new material items for an decoration skill. However an personal base could be something intressting for spending money on.

For the skill idea: I currently checked what function balls there currently in the game (functional, not decoration or event). I came out on 15. But this includes only the pokéball and the function balls. With great and ultra ball on it I count 17. I gues more various balls can be add for this skill. I'm also checking if it wouldn't be possible to combine this with rank (II and III). That give an total of 45 or let's say 44 new pokéballs in the game.

For the Apricorns to create them I make an first overview for an skill farming. I got an total of 46 functional berries and another 18 that where used for PokéBlocks and Poffins only. For Apricorn I came to 15. So together there currently 61 functions and an total of 79 things that can be add if everyting get released.

For the ball shells I found some pokémon I could pass on it:
  • Regular Shell: Small chance from killing bug & fish(water) pokémons (wurmple, caterpie, weedle, medapod, cascoon, paras, shelder, etc)
  • Great Shell: Small chance from killing stone/steel pokémons
  • Ultra Shell: Small chance from killing dragon pokémons
  • Master Shell: /

List of functional balls
  • Fast Ball
  • Level Ball
  • Lure Ball
  • Friend Ball
  • Moon Ball
  • Love Ball
  • Heavy Ball
  • Repeat Ball