must read this inorder to not get scamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sagarpatel740

Website
www.facebook.com
guys .read this topic carefully
i dont know which is the corrrect place to post this topic but i found this to be the correct one

generaaly people have some shiny rare and very rare and they want to trade it for tokens ... but many people get scamed by doing this . they many a time they do not get their poke back again ..to explain this topic take an example of three username with X,Y and Z

username X has a poke shiny rhydon
username Y is a buyer who gives 80 tokens to username X for shiny rhydon

conversation between those ..
Y says to X that he will give him 80 tokens for shiny rhydon ..and also says that he wont give token first .but he will take poke first and then he will give token
X things in mind that ..(the offer is good ..but there is a chance of geeting scamed and also things that if he get scamed then he will get his poke back not a big deal )
after this thinking he agrees with Y
X does all thing for proof ..like screen shot of conversation and shiny rhydons id and screen shot while trading

after X do trading with Y the username Y say to X that he will give u tokens with in 5 min

after 10min X doesnt recieves any token ... reply to Y that when he will give token he will ignores u ...and in this way u get scam
but u think that u will get your poke back ......
but some time u generaaly do not get your poke back .. the reason is as follow ..
what does Y do is that he has another account with username Z
the username Y is smater he wont give is poke back to username Z instead he will try to sell this poke faster for a cheap price say 80mill
after getting 80mil he then gives all money to username Z
in this way if hey get baan also username Y will get bann
if pwo baans his ip adresses of Y then also he get no worry because username Y has an ip adresses of CYBER and not the ip adreeses of the home internet that he uses in his original username Z

now username X things that he will get his poke back ....
now 2 things can happen eithee he get pokes his back but this will lead to loss to that username who has bought it for 80mill or he wont get his pokes because when pwo people will check usename Y pokedex he wont find that poke.....

THE THINGS U SHOULD DO IN ORDER TO NOT GET SCAMED

if some one says to u that he will give u tokens for some pokes and ask the poke first and then tken then do what i say ..
check the informantion of that username giving u tokens ...
if the username has game hours more than 200 hours and reputation 200+ and the player is playing the game for more than 4 month..... then follow the next step ....tell him to show the best 6 pokes of him ......if u thing that the best pokes of him are worthy then follow the third step ask other peoples abt him
if all things are good enough then only u guys trdes with that person , otherwise u must not trade to him

thank u for reading this ...... :)
if u have other good ideas of how not getting scamed then lease say :) O0

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Tidying up your post would make a great start.

Maideza

You must read this in order to improve the quality of your posts.

I. Don't sound so demanding.
II. Use proper words.
III. Less is more.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
I'm failing to see the point in this topic, no offence.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
I'm locking this topic as there is already a topic pinned for this in Player Support. http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=1223

Status
Not open for further replies.